What is my level without a beard?

MattR

MattR

Iron
I removed the beard to keep up with the improvement of facial bones, because I want to lose fat. Did I get better or worse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6785
@Daw @MostGLSlayer @Warlow @copingvolcel @celmane @far336 @Carolus @LondonVillie @Dramus17 @Pumanator @BradAniston @Jk257 Did I get worse without a beard? I'm using the natural camera, not Instagram. I think I can get a tan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6785
@Daw @MostGLSlayer @Warlow @copingvolcel @celmane @far336 @Carolus @LondonVillie @Dramus17 @Pumanator @BradAniston @Jk257 Did I get worse without a beard? I'm using the natural camera, not Instagram. I think I can get a tan.
Your chin is very good and has a slight cleft
Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Your chin is very good and has a slight cleft
Where are you from?

Thanks. Maybe it's because of my Italian grandparents, but I don't understand my chin.

• +1
Great-grandparents actually.

• +1
not bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and MattR
It's better to keep a beard. Especially if you are 22+

• +1
I'm gonna have to ask for a pic where you don't look like you're about to cry

• JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, Warlow, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
I removed the beard to keep up with the improvement of facial bones, because I want to lose fat. Did I get better or worse?

Keep the beard due to bloat and relatively long philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: MattR
Do you see anything positive? Eye area, chin?
Good chin, that's you need to lose bloat, so that your lower third shines out.

• +1
That's why*

• +1
chin looks good

loose weight and start roiding

Do you think my chin is bad?
No it isnt. Bro relax you are fine looking. I gave you the points what I thought and other members also. No point in downplaying your looks. You must get attention with your looks. Otherwise it's your personality. -bluepill rant out.

Always wanted a hairline like that

Stubble would suit you best

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
good bones, i think you looked better with the beard. However i think you will look best after the bloat is gone

Bruh you need facial hair with that mouth

With stubble you’d be good

good bones, i think you looked better with the beard. However i think you will look best after the bloat is gone

Do you think a fine beard looks good?

Good potential.

Lose weight and you kinda look like Ray Liotta.
If you're not gonna lose weight, keep the beard

you need get lean.

maintain 5oClock shadow

No, you look the same, your face is fat because you're fat. You just need to cut.

1) Go to this website: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
2) Calculate your TDEE with your stats
3) Enter a weight loss goal of 2 lb per week and then it's going to tell you how many calories you need to consume every day
4) Download a Calorie and Macros Tracking App like Cronometer or MyFitnessPal
5) Weigh all your food and log everything in the app to make sure you don't eat too much
6) Make sure you are getting at least 0.8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight to avoid losing muscle
7) Make sure you are getting at least 40g of fiber a day to prevent digestive issues.
8) Don't do fad diets, crash dieting, or severe calorie restriction because those don't work and are too difficult
9) Aim to eat healthier by eating more meat and less junk food, cook most of your food yourself
10) Don't cut carbs or fat, just aim for 80-100g of fat per day, and enough protein and the rest should be carbs
11) Then lift weights on a good bodybuilding program and do your best to gain and maintain your strength
12) Stop cutting when you hit your desired look in the mirror, don't trust the scale, it can lie to you, the mirror will never lie.
13) Once you are done cutting, gain muscle using the documents in this post, and keep gymmaxxing for the rest of your life, you will make your best gains in the first 2-3 years if you do it properly, then you will be more than satisfied with your physique but if you keep going you will be able to look a bit better every year.

The end result is that you will lose fat and gain a bit of muscle mass and in a few months, your body and face will be lean and you'll look a lot better. I've linked documents to the post to help you gain muscle in the most efficient and fastest way possible as a natural.

Even while being in a caloric deficit, you will still gain some muscle mass.

Attachments

• My Training Program (Example).txt
    907 bytes · Views: 3
  • How to Make Your Own Training Program.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MattR and Morpheus
No, you look the same, your face is fat because you're fat. You just need to cut.

1) Go to this website: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
2) Calculate your TDEE with your stats
3) Enter a weight loss goal of 2 lb per week and then it's going to tell you how many calories you need to consume every day
4) Download a Calorie and Macros Tracking App like Cronometer or MyFitnessPal
5) Weigh all your food and log everything in the app to make sure you don't eat too much
6) Make sure you are getting at least 0.8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight to avoid losing muscle
7) Make sure you are getting at least 40g of fiber a day to prevent digestive issues.
8) Don't do fad diets, crash dieting, or severe calorie restriction because those don't work and are too difficult
9) Aim to eat healthier by eating more meat and less junk food, cook most of your food yourself
10) Don't cut carbs or fat, just aim for 80-100g of fat per day, and enough protein and the rest should be carbs
11) Then lift weights on a good bodybuilding program and do your best to gain and maintain your strength
12) Stop cutting when you hit your desired look in the mirror, don't trust the scale, it can lie to you, the mirror will never lie.
13) Once you are done cutting, gain muscle using the documents in this post, and keep gymmaxxing for the rest of your life, you will make your best gains in the first 2-3 years if you do it properly, then you will be more than satisfied with your physique but if you keep going you will be able to look a bit better every year.

The end result is that you will lose fat and gain a bit of muscle mass and in a few months, your body and face will be lean and you'll look a lot better. I've linked documents to the post to help you gain muscle in the most efficient and fastest way possible as a natural.

Even while being in a caloric deficit, you will still gain some muscle mass.
come on nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and randomuser2407

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 10709
come on nigga
I only did that to bookmark it to use it later on to reply to every post like this. There are so many fat guys who come to the forum asking for advice, now I can just link the same post all the time without writing anything and it counts as high effort while being actually low effort.

Mirin eye area. Lose weight you'll be good

• +1
ew

• WTF
what body fat % are you?

chin looks fine, like everyone else said, lose some bloat and you could mog potentially depending what your bones are like under the fat.