What is my max ceiling

alexum

alexum

Iron
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Posts
132
Reputation
30
IMG 4112
IMG 4087
IMG 4109
IMG 4021
 
Not much higher than rn
 
prob already low htn I don’t think it’s crazy to say that or do you disagree and if so can you tell me my failos
Well in the actual pics you're lltn/subhuman obv but irl probably lmtn
 
Face reveal when
I spam my face here 24 7 lad

And I'm not goodlooking

And i literally said you're probably above average irl

Just those pics are obviously subhuman to the average woman(first two)

Being called ugly isn't an insult or a compliment it's an assessment of life quality here
 
Obviously the pics u put on .org for a rating are not casual photos you are looking straight at the camera
Yeah you can look straight at the camera without being ugly

Only humand who would think that looks good are purely on org

Men would clown that irl and women would throw up to those pics
 
Yeah you can look straight at the camera without being ugly

Only humand who would think that looks good are purely on org

Men would clown that irl and women would throw up to those pics
Can you tell me my failos instead of just dissing me
 
That’s just a subjective statement your on .org and aren’t evaluating properly
No

Ykwim by that

I don't need to write a whole paragraph
 
I actually don’t do you mean I just have a lot of small failos
 

Similar threads

UrFavVolcel
Replies
2
Views
57
iBlameWilly
iBlameWilly
H
Replies
7
Views
70
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
H
Replies
5
Views
43
andrey5344
andrey5344
H
Replies
3
Views
42
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
N
Replies
11
Views
83
Pytel
Pytel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top