What is my pheno?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Diamond
What is my pheno? I definitely think im nordic but not sure my sub-phenotype. This was before i dyed hairs

Last edited:
bullyable/10

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Inbred Irishman from rural villages of Mirecastleshire

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Dang why cant i just get a real answer

Im being real. You pass better in the british isles than in nordic countries but you still look American to me. Something about your phenotype doesn't look fully european.

• +1
Im being real. You pass better in the british isles than in nordic countries but you still look American to me. Something about your phenotype doesn't look fully european.
Are those not interchangeable?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
View attachment 2774633
What is my pheno? I definitely think im nordic but not sure my sub-phenotype. This was before i dyed hairs
IMG 4120

Fenno Nordid

• +1
  • +1
I have a very long and narrow face though?
Why do your pics vary so much? In the pic u just posted u indeed have a long narrow face but I still don't think you are hallstat. You seem to be a more east european variety.

• +1
Why do your pics vary so much? In the pic u just posted u indeed have a long narrow face but I still don't think you are hallstat. You seem to be a more east european variety.
Jfl idk heres an unfiltered one

Last edited:
somalian

• +1
Yes but nordics generally have more refined features, longer and more narrower faces.
he doesn’t look nordic in the slightest to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlbinoMaxxer
Please give a serious answer bhai
i honestly do not know. i haven’t researched phenos enough to tell you. but i agree with @Squirtle you look more american than european for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i honestly do not know. i haven’t researched phenos enough to tell you. but i agree with @Squirtle you look more american than european for some reason
Hm, i wonder why. My ancestry traces back to sweden/italy/germany

Hm, i wonder why. My ancestry traces back to sweden/italy/germany
no ireland? wtf? i have some irish in me and i’m pretty sure that’s what caused my cheeks that get red asf, i assumed you were the same

• +1