What is my phenotype

My phenotype

• Total voters
Yeah, your facial shape resemble best both the hallstatt and north Atlantid pheno. Your facial shape also resemble the north pontid pheno but unless you have eastern euro ancestry it is very unlikely.
yeah, I thought the same.

I'm a nordic with slight khoisan influence. My dad is anglo saxon and mom is khoisan/german/British. The south african genes definitely gave a more robust mid face, anglos are very flat on the cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19917
yeah, I thought the same.

I'm a nordic with slight khoisan influence. My dad is anglo saxon and mom is khoisan/german/British. The south african genes definitely gave a more robust mid face, anglos are very flat on the cheeks.
For real? That is a pretty exotic/interesting ancestry bro (not saying this in a bad way)

I also have the the atlantid pheno with med influences (most of My ancestry is also western eurpean, French and a bit of iberian)
I have dark-Brown straight hair, hazel eyes, fair skin but o can easily tan, medium height (5'10'), mesomorph bodytype, shaper nose but is somewhat convex, Wide jaw and tall ramus but with a shitty narrow chin, face overall Wide but not that much...
Pretty similar to Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, Colin egglesfield pheno.

Facial structure resembles the Anglo-Saxon, while the facial features remind me of the North Pontid (which I am myself).

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Alright. So you like it?
Yeah, you're quite handsome. I think most Euros (Northern types usually) have some kind of safety net in terms of looks since even 2/10s have features that a 8/10 Indian doesn't possess.
Not to say you need that safety net, not at all, but I think you guys are generally seen as the best looking on Earth. It's hard to look bad unless you really try.
I haven't seen your face and can't say for certain, but I know for a fact that you're above 6.5/10

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yeah, you're quite handsome. I think most Euros (Northern types usually) have some kind of safety net in terms of looks since even 2/10s have features that a 8/10 Indian doesn't possess.
Not to say you need that safety net, not at all, but I think you guys are generally seen as the best looking on Earth. It's hard to look bad unless you really try.
I haven't seen your face and can't say for certain, but I know for a fact that you're above 6.5/10
well thanks mate!

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian