What is my predicated height potential? (HELP)

H

hungryplayground175

Silver
15.5, 5'11 dad, 5'7 mom, 6'1 brother and i'm 5'10 140lbs currently leanmaxxing (15% bf I would say) just ask me if u need more info

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023 10 20 010959

FYI I grew ~2 inches from 15 until my maximum height now so you may be around 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: hungryplayground175
take an estrogen blocker like arimidex if you want to be 6’2+

hgh wont do anything. you need it from like 7-8. i guarantee you cant afford it either its like 1k+ a month
many ppl just telling me to blast hgh and other drugs bruh i dont want to be stuck 5’11 as well though there has to be an unnatural way to grow for me

its 5'10 just cope unless your face is genuinely disgusting then i would suggest you buy a rope
i would say im mtn, girls talk to me and I get girls I just cant stand being heightmogged by retarded jews

i could easily just hardmaxx, rn im just softmaxxing, and plus mtn + being 6’1 iv seen too many ppl that are ltn + 6’1 and pull hella
youre probably high ltn people always overrate. you may not have the base for hardmaxxing and the last point doesnt mean shit becuase 5'5 can pull 'hella' and by the way you talk youre not white so you rating goes lower

youre probably high ltn people always overrate. you may not have the base for hardmaxxing and the last point doesnt mean shit becuase 5'5 can pull 'hella' and by the way you talk youre not white so you rating goes lower
people underrate in this forum, standards are set too high ngl, i would say i have a good base, high cheekbones, wide palate, good jawline only negatives are highset eyebrows, bloating and arched eyebrows and to be fair most ppl on this forum just want bitches so if u 5’5 manlet but a slayer then i consider u a mogger

people underrate in this forum, standards are set too high ngl, i would say i have a good base, high cheekbones, wide palate, good jawline only negatives are highset eyebrows, bloating and arched eyebrows and to be fair most ppl on this forum just want bitches so if u 5’5 manlet but a slayer then i consider u a mogger
whatever dude you're a graycel you wouldn understand it