What is my problem???

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
In the morning I shower to gain confidence and personality. Then I look in the mirror...

I’m ugly as fuck!!!!!!!!

My whole day is ruined and I’m not doing anything productive for hours. Then it becomes evening/nighttime. And I catch myself in mirror again and I’m gl from frontal and 3/4???? After this happens I make sure by looking and analysing for hours in front of the mirror like a cuck. So I waste the entire night as well.

So I end up doing nothing for the whole day!!!!!!!
This cycle repeats every single day!! I am going to get expelled from school because I can’t get anything done!!!!
I wish I could go back to being a little bluepilled boy before finding looksmax/lookism then I wouldn’t have to worry about such things..

Anyone else have this disability/ mental illness???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and mr contemptuous
No i dont have bdd

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Bro I relate so fucking much.Especially with the time wasted infront of the mirror.Its unreal What cystic acne has done to my self image.I will never be normal after the bullying😢

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
Bro I relate so fucking much.Especially with the time wasted infront of the mirror.Its unreal What cystic acne has done to my self image.I will never be normal after the bullying😢
I need to die in my sleep

Yeah mental health fucked me and my motivation now I am a bit of a fatcel.. I cope one day I’ll find motivation to lose weight and look like my lean pictures before because I actually looked somewhat good

Contact a therapist so a black lady can tell you to talk to yourself in the mirror

dont shower in the morning, makes your hair "weird" for a couple hours and so you might look a lot different OR its just the lightning difference between day/night OR your a gigacoper at night

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Get rid of the mirror

problem solved

2704.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel