What is my rating and how can I improve?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
these photos are as unfrauded as possible I understand it’s decent lighting but I used back camera and 1.8x zoom which is supposed to be around 50mm of focus length and these are ss from the video

At the moment I’m eating well and on a calorie deficit since I have a decent amount of face fat I also take a stack of supplements. I’m 5’9 at 15 do I have a chance at ascending further?

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and cavy
u have slight noticeable symmetry. sleep on ur back to avoid further symmetry. grow out ur lashes.
lose weight
i aint got anything more to say

• +1
Reactions: killanov, 97baHater and 2008Looksmaxxer
brutal ipd, seems like ur already maxxed out, eat ur veggies and play sports

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
brutal ipd, seems like ur already maxxed out, eat ur veggies and play sports
Unfortunately not what I wanted to hear but I’ll keep leaning down maybe that would ascend me, and yeah my ipd is unfortunate and I don’t have the money for surgery

Ah, the universe had to nerf you lol. It has ways of balancing things out lol.
I have good height genes though a decent amount of guys in my family are over 6’2 plus my growth plates are wide open (I got my them x-rayed when I snapped my arm)

Maybe?
I'm biased, because I don't like your pheno somehow. As I said, finish puberty first.
I’ve been thinking about taking gh and test along with maybe some type of ai do you think maxing out my development now is worth fucked hormones later in life

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
I’ve been thinking about taking gh and test along with maybe some type of ai do you think maxing out my development now is worth fucked hormones later in life
Nah, it'll probably fuck you up. But if you're planning to live 30 years, give it a try:soy:

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
these photos are as unfrauded as possible I understand it’s decent lighting but I used back camera and 1.8x zoom which is supposed to be around 50mm of focus length and these are ss from the video

At the moment I’m eating well and on a calorie deficit since I have a decent amount of face fat I also take a stack of supplements. I’m 5’9 at 15 do I have a chance at ascending further?

nothing you can really do just starve when youre 19 and eat, sleep, n exercise well

just do nose breathing and stay away from fast food, you'll be just fine trust me. and also posture check!

school shooter mugshot

Brutal

Gonial angle but you're already maxed kido now go play 5x3 Fortnite a day and get off this forum