What is my subhuman face shape caused by (asian)

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
So I have regular asian head shape nothing too subhuman but my zygo width to jaw width ratio is a little too close to 1 so planning to atrophy my masseters which I overdeveloped by clenching as a child jfl however when I pull back my masseters it reveals this horrific subhuman face shape for context my gonial angle is 110-115 I have short chin like 2 inches and my ramus is like 2 inches

Attachments

• 17082325654472015234528188801179.jpg
    17082325654472015234528188801179.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
show a pic fucking retard a drawing wont help

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
show a pic fucking retard a drawing wont help
Im too subhuman I remove all the mirrors in my house I will lookvretarded taking a pic of me pulling my masseters back

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Im too subhuman I remove all the mirrors in my house I will lookvretarded taking a pic of me pulling my masseters back
I totally understand, if you want send it in dm, I will not send it to anyone, I understand the pressure you get as an incel, I'm ugly too and ashamed of showing very bad pics of me.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I totally understand, if you want send it in dm, I will not send it to anyone, I understand the pressure you get as an incel, I'm ugly too and ashamed of showing very bad pics of me.
yes I will glad u understand

hey bro i'm somewhat expert of phenotypes ( maybe not that much ), i think that there some asian phenotypes like this ( manchu korean and one that one SEA pheno which i forgot name ), you have low face and robust features which is not good for asian beauty standards, i think that jaw reduction would be good for you

( you can send me your pic in private you can trust me )

i'm incel too but likely more caused by manletism and my autism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
hey bro i'm somewhat expert of phenotypes ( maybe not that much ), i think that there some asian phenotypes like this ( manchu korean and one that one SEA pheno which i forgot name ), you have low face and robust features which is not good for asian beauty standards, i think that jaw reduction would be good for you

( you can send me your pic in private you can trust me )

i'm incel too but likely more caused by manletism and my autism
Ok

Man up and lose weight and take T3,caffeine,nicotine

Its caused by your disgusting non-white inhuman gook bug genes

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Holy fuck you're ugly as shit
But to answer the question your gonions are too low probably from recession and temples too wide

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
So I have regular asian head shape nothing too subhuman but my zygo width to jaw width ratio is a little too close to 1 so planning to atrophy my masseters which I overdeveloped by clenching as a child jfl however when I pull back my masseters it reveals this horrific subhuman face shape for context my gonial angle is 110-115 I have short chin like 2 inches and my ramus is like 2 inches
Show a pic faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back