What Is NLP?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I've heard of this a lot but I don't understand how it works. Can you give an example of using NLP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I've heard of this a lot but I don't understand how it works. Can you give an example of using NLP?
Look up derren brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, PenileFacialSurgery and bonesoverblood
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Deleted member 3202, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

This is what came up on YT, when typed NLP stuff

My general opinion.
NLP stuff helps, IF a person already likes/accepts/etc. you. If a person feels rejective about you, it can't work. So, a person already must be "into" you somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1464

This is what came up on YT, when typed NLP stuff

My general opinion.
NLP stuff helps, IF a person already likes/accepts/etc. you. If a person feels rejective about you, it can't work. So, a person already must be "into" you somewhat.

Everyone in this thread except me. Hieronymus Bosch predicted this day 500 years ago.

718px-Conjurer_Bosch.jpg

Everyone in this thread except me. Hieronymus Bosch predicted this day 500 years ago.

718px-Conjurer_Bosch.jpg
Yeah no you’re ignorant and don’t know shit about human psychology

Yeah no you’re ignorant and don’t know shit about human psychology
Thank you. I would rather know nothing than think I know everything. Makes me less susceptible to bullshit and scams. The con men leave me alone and go after guys like you.

dunning-kruger-2.jpg

Thank you. I would rather know nothing than think I know everything. Makes me less susceptible to bullshit and scams. The con men leave me alone and go after guys like you.

dunning-kruger-2.jpg
Did I say I know everything stupid?

NLP works but it’s not like some complete mind control as you see.

its especially useful in self hypnosis if you want to cement a goal in your mind.

Did I say I know everything stupid?

NLP works but it’s not like some complete mind control as you see.

its especially useful in self hypnosis if you want to cement a goal in your mind.
Do you know a lot or very little?

Niggers Love Penises.

Thi is the most famous Dutch NLP guy.

He's massive lunatic, often. But funny as hell, so basically lunatic in a good way.
He's the same guy, that wanted his age changed, and went to court to wanna be set back to lower age.