What is Non-Muscular Gymcelling?

D

Deleted member 13746

Iron
I found someone on this forum mentioning that there is a gymcelling routine equivalent of growing muscle for growing bones. I'm trying to hunt this person down. Something about it involving jump movements instead of heavy weights. Ex-Jump Squat instead of normal squats growing knees and ankles instead of quads and calves WTF??? The reason I bring this up. Is that i'm about to go on another blast of IGF-1 and Insulin alongside my roid stack which both are fuckin anabolic to the bones. I'm already 220lbs lean which even moving is bonesmashing by itself.
Does Denis Cyplenkov use steroids? - Quora

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 13137 and 1 other person
no such thing exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
no such thing exists
Bullshit, When I worked construction my wrists literally grew in diamater and stayed that way in a caloric deficit.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 13787
"Even though bones stop growing in length in early adulthood, they can continue to increase in thickness or diameter throughout life in response to stress from increased muscle activity or to weight. The increase in diameter is called appositional grow"

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Bullshit, When I worked construction my wrists literally grew in diamater and stayed that way in a caloric deficit.
Then do similar things to construction, unconventional approach

"Even though bones stop growing in length in early adulthood, they can continue to increase in thickness or diameter throughout life in response to stress from increased muscle activity or to weight. The increase in diameter is called appositional grow"
He's right, lifting weights and such can increase bone density slightly. That's why boomers who worked construction have massive wrists. It's not something you can actively train though and it's unlikely to affect anything other than wrists.

He's right, lifting weights and such can increase bone density slightly. That's why boomers who worked construction have massive wrists. It's not something you can actively train though and it's unlikely to affect anything other than wrists.
then why do i wrist and anklemog most professional bodybuilders when im dyel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, Deleted member 13746 and Deleted member 13787
then why do i wrist and anklemog most professional bodybuilders when im dyel
Genetics. Everyone has different starting points. My wrists slightly increased in the year I've been lifting weights, like 0.25 inches. If I continue lifting weights for 10 more years I'll probably have 0.75 inch bigger wrists than my normal genetic start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746 and Deleted member 13787
Then do similar things to construction, unconventional approach
My theory is that hammering shit with a heavy object can be considered high impact so hypothetically the same thing can be applied to jumping with heavy shit.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Genetics. Everyone has different starting points. My wrists slightly increased in the year I've been lifting weights, like 0.25 inches. If I continue lifting weights for 10 more years I'll probably have 0.75 inch bigger wrists than my normal genetic start.
In my humble opinion weightlifting has only either increased my muscle size or strength. It did nothing for my bones only doing things like construction or sprinting for a season has caused my bones to grow in diameter.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
In my humble opinion weightlifting has only either increased my muscle size or strength. It did nothing for my bones only doing things like construction or sprinting for a season has caused my bones to grow in diameter.
Most exercises are designed to place the force onto the muscles and when the wrist is straight and stable there is no force on it. Construction tools like jackhammers will vibrate your hands and everything and force your wrist to keep stability.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 13746
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746
I found someone on this forum mentioning that there is a gymcelling routine equivalent of growing muscle for growing bones. I'm trying to hunt this person down. Something about it involving jump movements instead of heavy weights. Ex-Jump Squat instead of normal squats growing knees and ankles instead of quads and calves WTF??? The reason I bring this up. Is that i'm about to go on another blast of IGF-1 and Insulin alongside my roid stack which both are fuckin anabolic to the bones. I'm already 220lbs lean which even moving is bonesmashing by itself.
View attachment 1266384
eating the free donuts and pizza at planet fitness

Tbh I'm interested in this aswell.