What is Objectively the Best Phenotype in Europe?

Which Phenotype is the Best Looking Overall?

• Total voters
LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
I'm very much into Visual Anthropology and Taxonomy (racism) and I have encountered this brilliant tool for just that.

>http://humanphenotypes.net/

Here, there can be found around 20 true phenotypes and 100 Taxonomic subdivisions.

I've picked 10 that seem to be the best looking, (for the sake of fairness I chose 5 meds and 5 nords) and I want YOU to vote on which you believe is the best looking.

R E M E M B E R
You are voting for facial features, not the images specifically.
Europe Phenotypes

• +1
Reactions: snsfg122
Dalofaelid is the best on average

Borreby

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No they are very different and this list is not good at all
North Germans and Danes are very closely related to Englishmen from the Southeast of the country. May as well be the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Erik-Jón
North Germans and Danes are very closely related to Englishmen from the Southeast of the country. May as well be the same.
The phenotypes are completely different

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Don't let this thread die for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I'm very much into Visual Anthropology and Taxonomy (racism) and I have encountered this brilliant tool for just that.

Here, there can be found around 20 true phenotypes and 100 Taxonomic subdivisions.

I've picked 10 that seem to be the best looking, (for the sake of fairness I chose 5 meds and 5 nords) and I want YOU to vote on which you believe is the best looking.

R E M E M B E R
View attachment 1922186
Paleo Atlantid is very gl

Proto Iranid looks the best, chadest almost similar to @badg96. Paleo Sardinian looks aboriginal to me so that is worst.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Proto Iranid looks the best, chadest almost similar to @badg96. Paleo Sardinian looks aboriginal to me so that is worst.
do you think look proto iranid?

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Croatia or italy

R E M E M B E R
View attachment 1922186
Definitely not Slavic