what is our world guys

Lmao
Intredasting. What in particular confirmed this?

The world makes sense. Your preferred interpretation of it does not.
You're troll ain't you

I for one am half inclined to believe the theory that we have already died and this is our hell.
I for one am half inclined to believe the theory that we have already died and this is our hell.

Maybe, tall good looking guys are NPCs and they know the truth
@cocainecowboy
Tell us the truth nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Some choose to dwell on things like an autist others are more appreciative
Tbh this is right. We should appreciate out manlet height

life is just a game. keep playing

giphy.gif

This world is a crap even for beautiful people, everyone suffers, more or less

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
you need to treat it like an RPG game and become a sociopath
My parents wanted me to be like that and it didn't work.
The only thing i seek now is peace and silence.
Such a life fuel for me even thinking about it

I just want it to end

Tbh this is right. We should appreciate out manlet height
Someone like you would find an excuse to cry and rot either way...If you were tall it would be something else. So it doesn't really matter

Someone like you would find an excuse to cry and rot either way...If you were tall it would be something else. So it doesn't really matter
thing is when i got laid i magically stopped crying and become happy for a while.
i dont think it is impossible to not cry.

I am convinced we weren't meant to be happy, or rather, were weren't meant to sustain happiness. Frustration is the catalyst for change, to change and improve. To continue to improve. Stagnation is death.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I am convinced we weren't meant to be happy, or rather, were weren't meant to sustain happiness. Frustration is the catalyst for change, to change and improve. To continue to improve. Stagnation is death.
but you can't improve genetics. thats why most of us are sad. stagnant. involuntarily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
but you can't improve genetics. thats why most of us are sad. stagnant. involuntarily.
One day we will, and that day will come as a result of our frustration. For now we may not change our genetics, but perhaps we can control our gene expression.

• Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • +1
Yeah pretty crazy to think about it, the world just happened

• +1
We're brought into the world because of our narcissistic parents

• +1
Lmao

You're troll ain't you
Define troll? I just enjoy posting online. Sometimes I make so much sense that people can't believe I'm being serious. I seem to be a very divisive person. Some admire my wisdom, others think I'm an idiot. I appreciate both views immensely.

• +1
imagine spending your whole life in a despair because your bone is few mm long. when you have only one life in eternity.
but it is what it is. this world is cruel enough.
at least we were not born disabled on a wheelchair

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
When you see @Pietrosiek you'd know it's not meme

Stop coping. I'm same tier with deformed guy
Horse midface and long philtrum are not copes

You can't become sociopath
This is right.

You canโ€™t just suddenly turn on a switch and lack empathy all of a sudden. If someone is naturally empathetic or high inhibition itโ€™s an uphill battle to make ANY changes.

Usually the only things that can fix these problems are medications and theyโ€™re usually class 2 and have a high rate of addiction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

You mean your preferred interpretation?

I look at the world the way it is. chaotic and random.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Intredasting. What in particular confirmed this?

@betamanlet what confirmed this is that you believe in reincarnation and past lives and such bullshit lol. We only have one life. There's no soul. We are our brains. Nothing awaits after death but a deep state of sleep and nothingness.

Last edited:
  • +1
@betamanlet what confirmed this is that you believe in reincarnation and past lives and such bullshit lol. We only have one life. There's no soul. We are our brains. Nothing awaits after death but a deep state of sleep a'd nothingness.
It is just a possibility. Who is stupider, the man who talks about possibilities or the man who boldly declares that no possibilities exist? Your response to me is far more demonstrative of low cognitive ability and Dunning-Kruger than most things others have posted in this thread.

You mean your preferred interpretation?

I look at the world the way it is. chaotic and random.
There is nothing but your interpretation. "Looking at the world as it is" means paying attention to your experience of the world. You don't have the capability to understand the world. You are only able to understand your subjective existential experience. Of the grand totality of all that exists, you either consciously or subconsciously choose what to pay attention to. You can't pay attention to it all, because the brain is a limited instrument. If you end up constructing a disappointing mental model of the surrounding reality, it is mostly your own fault for not paying attention to the things that could've enhanced your well-being. There is nothing truthful to conditioning yourself to negativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back