What is something you’re grateful for?

D

Deleted member 33711

Kraken
One thing I’m always grateful for is being born a lightskin mogger and not a darkskin IMG 9835 What about you guys? @shizuku11111 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Ultimate Subhuman™, Latinolooksmaxxer and 16 others
I'm grateful to god for not giving me any health issues (fatal ones at least)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, The False Prophet, noodlelover and 5 others
That’s strange bhai, in the Netherlands I see darkskins doing well. As for what I’m grateful for; the Brits left my ancestral home and allowed us to have our own country instead of having to live with 1.4 billion hateful anti-muzzie poojeets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, vermillioncorefan, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I'm grateful to god for not giving me any health issues (fatal ones at least)
I thought you were going to be grateful because you have a black cock. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel
for nothing, im a cursed person with bad luck

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 33711
Luck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 44368, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I’m grateful for my friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, shalomnigga, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
@Michael Myers

Am i really "lighter" than you (like u said b4) or r u trippin
View attachment 2992932
Brutal nail biting, I have the same problem, also if @Michael Myers is lighter than you then I may as well call myself Sri Lankan, my hands are so dark because of the insane amount of hair on them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
Why is your hand like that of white brah and cock like that of black bhai?
My dad is afro arab bhai

Like I said half black so I have the privilege of the hard R

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Why is your hand like that of white brah and cock like that of black bhai?
@mayo mogger has the hands of a white brah, I'm olive skin (med/ME)

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
My dad is afro arab bhai

Like I said half black so I have the privilege of the hard R
I thought you said he was Afro Arab because his skin is dark. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m grateful for my Mother and Father, I’m also grateful for my younger brother, he’s worked so hard the past few months on his exams and he’s lost a lot of his gym strength, I’m helping him get it all back and build a nice body

Family is the thing I’m most grateful for and what I love the most

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, TUSSELEIF, rand anon and 6 others
I’m grateful for my Mother and Father, I’m also grateful for my younger brother, he’s worked so hard the past few months on his exams and he’s lost a lot of his gym strength, I’m helping him get it all back and build a nice body

Family is the thing I’m most grateful for and what I love the most
Mogs me for having a father.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Gengar and coispet
"Shitskin" means brown (you're not) or black (by definition from racistcels btw)

Also what are those pimples bhai??? Looks concerning
How am I not brown bhai? :hnghn: And those were mosquito bites. :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 33711
One thing I’m always grateful for is being born a lightskin mogger and not a darkskinView attachment 2992924 What about you guys? @shizuku11111 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11
Grateful I'm not dead yet. I deserve to be.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Yes bhai I’m a shitskin pajeet currycel.
It's quite funny because a lot of south asians have pale thighs and pale arms yet their face and penis reveals their identity

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 33711
One thing I’m always grateful for is being born a lightskin mogger and not a darkskinView attachment 2992924 What about you guys? @shizuku11111 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11
nothing, i fucking hate everything about my shitty subhuman life, i've told my mum out of anger before that I wish she fucked chad instead of my dad that way i wouldnt be rotting at home

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 33711
nothing, i fucking hate everything about my shitty subhuman life, i've told my mum out of anger before that I wish she fucked chad instead of my dad that way i wouldnt be rotting at home
Bruh you’re 6’5 though :ogre:

Mogs me for having a father.
I’m really sorry bro, I couldn’t even imagine not being raised without one, my dad beat my ass a lot to discipline me and I disliked him for a bit but I love him to bits because of the stuff my mum told me, he always tells my mum how he feels his life will be complete when my son (me) will stand on his own two feet, this was really nice to hear since he said that about me, out of my 5 other siblings, I hope you can be a great father to your future child

• Love it
It's quite funny because a lot of south asians have pale thighs and pale arms yet their face and penis reveals their identity
Yeah my penis is brown, I can’t describe the color of the tip, it’s not a color I can describe accurately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Debetro, Autismcel and 1 other person
WTF bhai

First of all you need to go to the hospital if you got bit by multiple mosquitoes ASAP

You look light "brown"
That was in South Asia, it’s not like that anymore. I thought I had malaria almost. :ogre:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 33711 and Autismcel
6'5

Btw did u take those pics in warm yellow lighting? It can alter your skin color

Take them in white lighting
The one with the mosquitos? I was on the rooftop on a sunny day sitting inside a brick shed on the roof top with bricks obscuring me from the sun.

This first picture was taken downstairs in my hallway with the light on and the second picture was taken upstairs in the kitchen with the light on.

• +1
The one with the mosquitos? I was on the rooftop on a sunny day sitting inside a brick shed on the roof top with bricks obscuring me from the sun.

This first picture was taken downstairs in my hallway with the light on and the second picture was taken upstairs in the kitchen with the light on.
If it was yellow lighting then it's inaccurate btw

If it was yellow lighting then it's inaccurate btw
:hnghn: What is yellow lightning? I just posted a picture of the lights in the living room.

• +1
I'm grateful for the protection islamic rules gave me during my lifetime from so many bad events that happened to people i know just because of not following them like betting and alcohol and so on

• Love it