What is something you’re grateful for?

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I posted the pic, here:

Looks white doesn’t it?
Mb my autistic ass didn't see it

Nah, it doesn't look accurate

You need a *cold* white lighting, warm lighting darkens your skin if you were olive or below (whitebrahs don't seem to be affected by it much)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That’s strange bhai, in the Netherlands I see darkskins doing well. As for what I’m grateful for; the Brits left my ancestral home and allowed us to have our own country instead of having to live with 1.4 billion hateful anti-muzzie poojeets.
but lightskins mog them :feelsez:

Aw that sucks. I thought he was still in the picture. :feelswah:
He literally BLACKED my mom and then dipped with his BBC

Hopefully I inherited his BBC and it comes before 21 (hopefully.. :feelscry:)

• JFL
Yeah my penis is brown, I can’t describe the color of the tip, it’s not a color I can describe accurately.
Most supposedly "white" people have a brown with a little bit of yellowish and greenish penis skin tone. I say this as a former cockologist:feelshah:. It's very rare to have a white depigmented penis and I guess it must be nice, it's as rare or as pink female genitals (I would say the same genes that cause the vagina pinkness cause the penis "depigmentation"). In my opinion genitals look dirty and unpleasant to look at when they are pigmented.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
You eat dogs so yes you deserve it.
I don't think I ever have actually, but I definitely would. Look man, there's nothing more disgusting than Western people and their relationships with their pets. I'd eat dog just to spite them all.

I don't think I ever have actually, but I definitely would. Look man, there's nothing more disgusting than Western people and their relationships with their pets. I'd eat dog just to spite them all.
Is it really that or is it because of the notorious dogpill? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Mb my autistic ass didn't see it

Nah, it doesn't look accurate

You need a *cold* white lighting, warm lighting darkens your skin if you were olive or below (whitebrahs don't seem to be affected by it much)
What kind of light do I have then?

• +1
He literally BLACKED my mom and then dipped with his BBC

Hopefully I inherited his BBC and it comes before 21 (hopefully.. :feelscry:)
Looks like the black dad stereotype is everywhere even in the Gulf area. :lul::lul:

• JFL
Most supposedly "white" people have a brown with a little bit of yellowish and greenish penis skin tone. I say this as a former cockologist:feelshah:. It's very rare to have a white depigmented penis and I guess it must be nice, it's as rare or as pink female genitals (I would say the same genes that cause the vagina pinkness cause the penis "depigmentation"). In my opinion genitals look dirty and unpleasant to look at when they are pigmented.
Yeah, a real “white” penis is rare, most tend to be darker. I think genitals and especially dicks are ugly to look at and obviously vaginas when they’re all roast-beefy. The more roast the worse.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
One thing I’m always grateful for is being born a lightskin mogger and not a darkskinView attachment 2992924 What about you guys? @shizuku11111 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @klip11
B087D588 BEEB 4402 AD29 A424BCC76512

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Looks warm

Cold white lighting is most accurate (also early morning sun)
I don’t really have any pictures taken outdoors then…

• +1
Ur prolly olive like me tbh

Med/ME color :feelshmm:
I prefer to identify as shitskin. But could explain why 9 out of 10 times I get mistaken for MENA even though I have the classic bug eyes and big nose like Islamic South Asians do.

• So Sad
I prefer to identify as shitskin. But could explain why 9 out of 10 times I get mistaken for MENA even though I have the classic bug eyes and big nose like Islamic South Asians do.
"Shitskin" is literally brown skin and under

Light "brown" is lighter than olive though, although olive is a med/mena skin color

• +1
"Shitskin" is literally brown skin and under

Light "brown" is lighter than olive though, although olive is a med/mena skin color
I call everything that’s not pale shitskin. :hnghn:
In the Netherlands I mostly see darkskins with white women and lightskins with mulattas.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
Cope
Darkskins mog lightskins
Lightskins don't fit in, they are a product of unwanted race mixing and seen as alien

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
My height face frame and money makeing abilities

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and murdah
Im grateful that i wasnt born spoiled

Yeah my penis is brown, I can’t describe the color of the tip, it’s not a color I can describe accurately.
Looks like you’ll have to just show us (just so we can see the color) :ogre: (no homo) :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Still would hit ngl
I see, I could never tbh, would rather bang a gook, and that’s saying something coming from me :feelshaha:

Their mom on the show though however :p, fuuaaarkkk I remember having a crush on her as a kid when Terra nova came out :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Looks like you’ll have to just show us (just so we can see the color) :ogre: (no homo) :ogre:
Okay. :feelscry: *unzips pants to reveal my 3 x 3 erect cawk*

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
For not being ethnic but I'm not white either :Comfy:

Height, Frame, Pheno, Work-ethic

The fact that I'm not addicted to drugs.

My family, being white, good appearance, being born in Norway

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Well then marry one
Go to the Gambia and get a Muslim fatima
That’s why this is a problem. They want children, all muzzie foids want children. That’s why they marry. They don’t want to marry me if I don’t want children. :feelswah: That’s why I often am outside or inside and think to myself “Maybe I should just stay alone.:feelscry:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and optimisticzoomer