What is squat equivalent in nature

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
In nature i deadlift by carry the dead deer. But How i squat in the nature with 100 kilo?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
2125555 1606046391295

you don't, what makes you think a human being is meant to be carrying 100kg around?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and StacyCorruptor
its natural to squat with your bodyweight

our ancestors had strong legs because they were on foot 24/7 walking, running, sprinting etc.

you don't, what makes you think a human being is meant to be carrying 100kg around?
if they weren't meant to carry 100kg around you wouldn't have so many humans actually achieving that or if they did they would be severely damaged or die during the process or shortly after if they really weren't meant to do that

if they weren't meant to carry 100kg around you wouldn't have so many humans actually achieving that or if they did they would be severely damaged or die during the process or shortly after if they really weren't meant to do that
Well they do damage, most people who work lifting weights usually develop a lot of injuries. And for bodybuilders, pointless to talk about lifting weights on a heavily controlled facility, real life is different. Even then, the risk is there and is frequent.

And I did manual labour at some point lifting around 90% of my bodyweight on a daily, let me tell you something: if fucks with you and it's HARD. No bullshit like gyms where everything is designed to be as controllable as possible.

Also it's stupid too, why carry 100kg when you don't need to? (Intelligent) Humans don't do that, have your seen hunter gatherers carrying a whole deer by themselves? It's dumb when you can help each other or even use physics to help you. Why push when pulling is easier?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
changing elevation. fucked up terrain