What is the appeal in black guys?

sugarfucker

sugarfucker

retardedkunt
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
193
Reputation
219
The place I live around, it’s as if they have infinite smv.

All the white women seem to treat them like gods

Literally every girl at my schools type is “black person”

I went to a water park today and every white girl was with some black dude, swear to god, what’s the appeal in them?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ecstazy, iblamexyz, Panchitosbroncs and 3 others
where the fuck do you live bro what
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i6w9, ecstazy, iblamexyz and 3 others
Tall and most are pretty strong
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991
Dreadheads do it the best lil nig
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman and Crimx991
Low IQ low inhib, they're allowed to be violent, you get punished if you offend them

But they also constantly bitch about getting their asses whipped on the plantation 200 years ago which is low T
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: kratos22laxatives
there’s no appeal in them, and you don’t see niggers with white women or women in general. because they’re all incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Hip hop pop culture idk
Big dick
 
Same thing in Los Angeles. White men have no status. Status > Money > Looks. Black people and many ethnics have inflated status among white women. It has nothing to do with their looks, women have just been trained to hate their own kind.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, sugarfucker and salvitor ruso
The place I live around, it’s as if they have infinite smv.

All the white women seem to treat them like gods

Literally every girl at my schools type is “black person”

I went to a water park today and every white girl was with some black dude, swear to god, what’s the appeal in them?
BBC
 
The place I live around, it’s as if they have infinite smv.

All the white women seem to treat them like gods

Literally every girl at my schools type is “black person”

I went to a water park today and every white girl was with some black dude, swear to god, what’s the appeal in them?
Tales straight from Hitlers bunker. Try making it sound more realistic next time
 
Taking a picture next time

Also I think Hitler would say different

Tbf they were all white trash
All slags and chopped. Can't expect much from a dirty race mixer. Either way nobody believes u other than delusional niggas
 
The place I live around, it’s as if they have infinite smv.

All the white women seem to treat them like gods

Literally every girl at my schools type is “black person”

I went to a water park today and every white girl was with some black dude, swear to god, what’s the appeal in them?
fellow GrAY
 
fellow GrAY
I was gonna call you gray but you have like 30k posts so

Christian Bale Oooo GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz
Most people here a giga autistic just be nt mtn+ 5ft10+ people say jbw or jbe but you see both sides fucking unless your subhuman
 

Similar threads

JamesMTN927
Replies
7
Views
27
hax
hax
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
10
Views
28
Junbae
Junbae
spaghettifan33
Replies
7
Views
45
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
hexum.dnd
Replies
16
Views
61
mogorgetmoggedski
mogorgetmoggedski
M
Replies
0
Views
31
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top