kpopmaxxer
Seriously.

Stumpy limbs, short legs

Always have the feistiest personalities cuz they often get overlooked in life

Never seen a wealthy family have a short daughter

short = difficult childhood

Also the whole "it makes you look more masculine argument"

Lmao

Who's more masculine: a man with a short woman to improve his own sense of masculinity, or a man who can handle an elegant, tall women?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 19 others
If you like tall woman you are gay simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lihito and 14 others
Pedophilia. (y)
1644252369149-png.1528053

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14984 and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Stumpy limbs, short legs
As someone with ridiculous limb length I find short stumpy legs appealing
I enjoy fucking girls with thick proportions and short girls can have thick proportions while still being small overall
Short girls are also more likely to have broad, compact faces which is my preference

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17201
Creeps = Average or below average men with actually good personalities.
I dunno bro, might be some pedophiles that fall under this term too tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:( and Deleted member 17763
you can usually lift them up and maneuver them easily

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
you can usually lift them up and maneuver them easily

same goes for a skinny tally girl

actually it might be easier to lift the taller girl cuz less mass concentrated in one are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 14984
same goes for a skinny tally girl

actually it might be easier to lift the taller girl cuz less mass concentrated in one are
honestly a girl who's 5'4 or 5'5 is ideal

I just want a girl I'm at eye level with tbh that shit be hot af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15309
true true. stumpy legs are giga turn off. almost as bad as hairy w*men :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 9467 and johncruz12345
Stumpy legs is in proportion to the rest of their body, short girls can be long legged for their size, and tall girls can absolutely be long torso’s which looks fucking atrocious.

If you prefer tall girls you just have more taste for high class than cute or sexy

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer, Lihito and 4 others
Exaggerates dimorphism of the gender
just like how women like tall men
even tho men by nature are already taller by 3-4 inches, they want taller men as an exaggeration of this dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and IMZLEGEND
Stumpy legs is in proportion to the rest of their body, short girls can be long legged for their size, and tall girls can absolutely be long torso’s which looks fucking atrocious.

If you prefer tall girls you just have more taste for high class than cute or sexy
Not all tall girls are high class tho there be some big fat black bitches and redneck bitches who be tall as fuck

A lot of men wanna bang short woman cause they are so easy breakable, u can grab her fucking neck while.u fuck the soul out of her....
They have more submissive appearance, and many are really submissive. They look inocent, and most men adore that inocent look

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
A lot of men wanna bang short woman cause they are so easy breakable, u can grab her fucking neck while.u fuck the soul out of her....
They have more submissive appearance, and many are really submissive. They look inocent, and most men adore that inocent look
This.

Plus. most men like to dominate, or feel dominating.

Since most women, hold so much power nowadays, especially in the dating marketplace. Where she has all the power to chose, and you as a male get chosen or not. You feel kinda powerless.
It's nice to be able, to take that power back in the bedroom. And dominate the shit out of her. Which, is maybe easier to do when she is shorter than when she is taller.

Pedophilia. (y)
1644252369149-png.1528053

For a good selection, of short jokes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and LOST
This.

Since most women, hold so much power nowadays, especially in the dating marketplace. Where she has all the power to chose, and you as a male get chosen or not. You feel kinda powerless.
It's nice to be able, to take that power back in the bedroom. And dominate the shit out of her. Which, is maybe easier to do when she is shorter than when she is taller.

amen, listen to this man.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
As someone with ridiculous limb length I find short stumpy legs appealing
I enjoy fucking girls with thick proportions and short girls can have thick proportions while still being small overall
Short girls are also more likely to have broad, compact faces which is my preference
Why does your pfp look so gay like it gives me the vibes of a virginal girl holding her face and innocently looking away

Not all tall girls are high class tho there be some big fat black bitches and redneck bitches who be tall as fuck
That's actually true. High class women have to combine height, thinness, and longer legs or else they just become masculine.

If you are tall and dont have giga long legs as a woman, not being thin is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 2729 and UglyGod360
more child like , feminine.

height is a dymorphic trait. liking tall women is similar to liking women who have beards

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and HQNPmaxxing
This.

You would feel a lot more masc and powerful from dominating a woman taller than you. I'm a manlet but I don't like femlets, I always preferred tall girls.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and eduardkoopman
Seriously.

Stumpy limbs, short legs

Lmao

Who's more masculine: a man with a short woman to improve his own sense of masculinity, or a man who can handle an elegant, tall women?
Its manlet cope to not like women on the taller side.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Lihito
As others said you feel more dominant with shorter woman, but also sex with short girls is great, it's easier to take good positions and you can handle and hold her as you prefer, while with taller girls it might require some more work from you. Ofc there's more to good sex than that but it's always a plus

i like tall, short, average but preferably above average so my son (that i will never have) isn’t short.

But short women (4’11” - 5’3”) seem like fun to fuck.

You would feel a lot more masc and powerful from dominating a woman taller than you. I'm a manlet but I don't like femlets, I always preferred tall girls.
Dominating a tall girl is like dominating a MTF tranny, it's just gay.

Dominating a tall girl is like dominating a MTF tranny, it's just gay.
Sure, fucking a biological woman is gay now. Whatever helps you cope.

T H I S

yeah short women are feisty and soceity accepts it as cute while short men get aggresive and they get murked like the bagel boss

i fucking hate this soy society:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

honestly a girl who's 5'4 or 5'5 is ideal
good luck to your sons while i ascend with an amazon and get tall sons:blackpill:

only if :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
height is a dymorphic trait. liking tall women is similar to liking women who have beards
absolute retard take

Foto no exif 62
Foto no exif 61
this is my 6 foot 2 croatian teacher and she has the best legs i have ever seen

its all proportions just like how manlet can look decent with good hip to waist and shoulder ratio

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 2729
Literally if a woman's height starts with a 5 (5'-5'11"), they're good.

Literally if a woman's height starts with a 5 (5'-5'11"), they're good.

5.7 - 5.11 is ideal imo

but i'm open to shorter if they have tall proportions

Short woman = incel manlet sons

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2729
I hate short women unless they have weight, tall women are hotter

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
good luck to your sons while i ascend with an amazon and get tall sons:blackpill:

only if :feelsree:
I dont breed with every girl I fuck, though i wish i could.
child support would not be a good thing for a 24yo dude to have to deal with.

Dynamite in bed. Tiny, easy to throw around. Usually have a cuter, more feminine look. Think Ana De Armas instead of Uma Thurman.

I prefer tall women but short women can be hot. Not all of them look like dwarves.

The answer: THICCNESS a tall woman cannot achieve
Seriously.

Stumpy limbs, short legs

Lmao

Who's more masculine: a man with a short woman to improve his own sense of masculinity, or a man who can handle an elegant, tall womwome