What is the average age of a looks maxer?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I know I'm old being over 40, but I expected more people in their late 20s/early 30s because it's a more crucial time. I don't know why someone could looks max if they are as young as 16 or 17 years old , they don't even really know what they're going to look like. Lack of mature bone structure and all.

I know I'm old being over 40, but I expected more people in their late 20s/early 30s because it's a more crucial time. I don't know why someone could looks max if they are as young as 16 or 17 years old , they don't even really know what they're going to look like. Lack of mature bone structure and all.
16-20

That's so sad.

50+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com, IdiAmin and 1 other person
AGE AX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
16-25

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
when I used to post on lookism, it felt like the average age was like 26 or so
I was so surprised when I posted here and realised so many users were literally babies lol. Like 14 and shit. Crazy. I kinda feel bad for them! I was so blissfully unnaware at that age and 10x happier just having fun with friends and stuff lol and not on forums worrying about my canthal tilt!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and Deleted member 2403
69 hehe hehe

i am 46 and divorced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread and Babyblackcarrot
22 same age when ER went to ER in gta5, imo this is also average age for our forum. Most guys in early 20s eventually understand there is something wrong in them.