What is the average foid height?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Asking because for some reason this all girls private school came to our school today (I forgot why probably cus a joint class thing) and the girls were kind of taller than the girls at my school. Average here is like 5'5 and at the private school is 5'7

How come? I live in a middle-upper class area, and both schools are majority white. Are rich people just taller?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 24444 and SoberAndRetarded
technically like 5' 4" in burgerland but let's be honest it's more like 5' 7"

technically like 5' 4" in burgerland but let's be honest it's more like 5' 7"
Ok I don't care about Jewrope. Asking in the States

And are you sure it's 5'7? I know it's not rare but 5'7 is still kind of tall for foids

Rich people are away from the niggers causing the poor people cortisol spikes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Jhon Smith, GigaAscender and 2 others
how many times do we need to go over this

all of the data is out the average for gen z in all of the west for men is 5'10-5'11 and 5'4-5'6 for girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
how many times do we need to go over this

all of the data is out the average for gen z in all of the west for men is 5'10-5'11 and 5'4-5'6 for girls
Just curious as to why private school is taller

• +1
Reactions: crackercel
Tall men on average have higher IQ, are better looking and are more likely to be successful. These successful men marry top quality women who are also likely to be taller than average. Result is height linked to socioeconomic status.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and crackercel
Your sample size is ONE private school
For all you know they’re all cousins, or that school has a weird secret height requirement, or taller people pick that school specifically for some reason, or you saw like 3 taller girls and then filtered out all the ones you saw that were the same height as the girls in your class

Could literally be anything.

average is 5'7 in burgerland but that includes shitskins and elderly. for younger than 30 i would guess ~5'8

These days? Like 6’2

Jk I think women are about 5’7 on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
In the west, richer people are generally taller. I don't think it's because of higher IQ because that study only showed a 0.5 IQ difference between the very short group and tall group. My assumption would mainly be what's in their diet and their ethnicities (upper middle class are overwhelmingly white).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
In the west, richer people are generally taller. I don't think it's because of higher IQ because that study only showed a 0.5 IQ difference between the very short group and tall group. My assumption would mainly be what's in their diet and their ethnicities (upper middle class are overwhelmingly white).
What would you say the average female height is for these upper middle classes?

5’4-5’6

Where i live it's like 5'7-5'8 so many tall horses, some femlets here and there.

A bit Below 5'6 For young foids in Finland. Dont Care about midget grannies