What is the average height of ALL asian male's combined ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So if you got all asian countries male's height barefoot what would the average height be ? including american born asians and asians born in the west or in europe or australia

what would average be ?

also bonus what would the average white male height be including all whites from every country ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
probably 5'6"/5'5"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
Interesting....
japan is like 5'7"/5'8", korea is like 5'9"
even if we assume asian in america are taller you will have vietnam, laos, vietnam, philippine, india etc bringing the average down

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, poopoohead, incel194012940 and 1 other person
japan is like 5'7"/5'8", korea is like 5'9"
even if we assume asian in america are taller you will have vietnam, laos, vietnam, philippine, india etc bringing the average down
im 171cm barefoot at night and im vietnamese is that good ?

5'6 - 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
So if you got all asian countries male's height barefoot what would the average height be ? including american born asians and asians born in the west or in europe or australia

what would average be ?

also bonus what would the average white male height be including all whites from every country ?
probably 5’8-5’9 for young asian zoomers, they’re not that much shorter than whites

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940 and dakchuh
probably 5’8-5’9 for young asian zoomers, they’re not that much shorter than whites
im turning 17 this yr and most of my friends are 5'4 were all viets except for this 5'11 mongolian friend of ours whos a naturally fat nigga

im turning 17 this yr and most of my friends are 5'4 were all viets except for this 5'11 mongolian friend of ours whos a naturally fat nigga
idk from my experience asians aren’t that short, it’s only hispanics that are noticeably shorter than average

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
idk from my experience asians aren’t that short, it’s only hispanics that are noticeably shorter than average
bruh whatever im vietnamese so im noticeably shorter then east asians

unless u got kpop appeal where girls are willing to forego height for a kpopmaxxer face ur still fucked if ur not at least average height in the west. quit coping with muh starving villagers in laos

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
They are hella short in certain places in Asia. I’d have to say 5’5”-5’7” depending on the generation.
it’s 6’3-6’4 in some provinces but usually 5’11-6’1