What is the benefit of having money?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I don't understand this. In America everyone say they want money and more money for power. Once you get this money, then what do you do? It is useless aside from being able to live in a house, buy food, and have a car. The real power is being on the side of the right thing and having morals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Gonthar, the BULL and 3 others
u always manage to surprise me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
u always manage to surprise me
Surprise what? Money doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I grow up in perestoyka Russia so money is worthless to me. I move to America and everyone tell me to make lots of money but what do you even do with it? Buy some expensive car and go to the nightclub and drink yourself to death with vodka and hookers?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Not much to be honest. And practically no point if you’re non NT

Benefits include Atleast one international vacation a month, and more if schedule can accommodate it, time the pursue hobbies and not have to stress from working a 9 to 5

Cons outweigh everything though. No social circle since I’m decades ahead of people my age, impossible to get a gf my age or younger since we aren’t of similar financial status. Nobody wants to be your friend. Alone. Bored 24/7 etc etc. can’t relate to anyone my age

I’d much rather be a broke NT person

Not much to be honest. And practically no point if you’re non NT

Benefits include Atleast one international vacation a month, and more if schedule can accommodate it, time the pursue hobbies and not have to stress from working a 9 to 5

Cons outweigh everything though. No social circle since I’m decades ahead of people my age, impossible to get a gf my age or younger since we aren’t of similar financial status. Nobody wants to be your friend. Alone. Bored 24/7 etc etc. can’t relate to anyone my age

I’d much rather be a broke NT person
I feel your pain man. I just play golf all day every day and the only people I get along with are older guys who own their own business/practice. All the younger guys (< 40) are just slaves in a rat race and zoomers are braindead.

I wish I was a Chad so I can spend my money on exotic AirBnB parties and drive a foreign car without looking like a tryhard aspie.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Most people are too insentient to know what they would do with money. Op is prime example

Most people are too insentient to know what they would do with money. Op is prime example
I guarantee I have more money than you.

A 1200hp twin turbo Huracan isn't cheap, and I'm into cars and planes. But if you're not into expensive things then I don't see why chase money because it will do no good for you, and only attract people who are greedy and want to leech off of you.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17531
A 1200hp twin turbo Huracan isn't cheap, and I'm into cars and planes. But if you're not into expensive things then I don't see why chase money because it will do no good for you, and only attract people who are greedy and want to leech off of you.
Driving a Lambo around is cringe. You buy a Huracan for $300k and then what? Drive it once a month? All while having the opps pocket watching trying to catch you lacking at a red light.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
if I had to chose between broke Chad or rich incel I'd chose the former any day. Money is the best thing in the world. I'm a rich mofo and I'm enjoying every second of it

Driving a Lambo around is cringe. You buy a Huracan for $300k and then what? Drive it once a month? All while having the opps pocket watching trying to catch you lacking at a red light.
If you can afford a lambo and only drive it around once in a blue moon you’re goofy af and pussy. Cars are toys meant to be enjoyed and raced. Also if you take that shit anywhere near the hood or where you’ll be watched JFL. Then you don’t know how to move with that kind of money and should donate it away

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you can afford a lambo and only drive it around once in a blue moon you’re goofy af and pussy. Cars are toys meant to be enjoyed and raced. Also if you take that shit anywhere near the hood or where you’ll be watched JFL. Then you don’t know how to move with that kind of money and should donate it away
Well I live in the hood so my situation is different. I'm not a pussy ass from the burbs. Daily driving a lambo is cringe af.

• Hmm...
7725.jpg

• JFL
good for narcissism

and freedom

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and gymmaxedhorse
I never really understand threads like this. If you'd prefer to be poor than rich then that can very easily be accomplished by giving your money away. I'll take it if you don't want it OP and @AlexBrown84

It's the least I can do after you helped to Stallonepill me.

yeah having money ain't a big deal tbh,all it does is afford you freedom and leverage throughout life's obstacles,but not a big deal imo,I would give it all away if I ever got a few millions ngl,not worth my time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I don't understand this. In America everyone say they want money and more money for power. Once you get this money, then what do you do? It is useless aside from being able to live in a house, buy food, and have a car. The real power is being on the side of the right thing and having morals.
money means you can live your life for you and do what makes you feel happy. You also now have all the resources and time to looksmaxx effectively.

Money indirectly makes your life amazing.

Money doesn't directly do anything unless you want to be used by woman who don't find you attractive lol

Money is supposed to buy resources
So more money more resources
But the greater paradox starts when there is no resource that are worth value bieng created when you reach a threshold (2-3 million max)
Its not like drug that will keep you athletic and youthful is bieng sold at 1 million dollar or surgery that will make you automatic chad at 2 million dollars
They sell you artificial horseshit after youre very rich

freedom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Seems like youve never wageslaved so you dont understand the value of money. If i got a million $ right now i wouldnt do anything special but my whole lifestyle would change, instead of waking up and going to dead-end wageslave job i would sleep until noon and then do nothing, which is exactly what i want to do and money would make it possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Yliaster and Johnnybegood
Seems like youve never wageslaved so you dont understand the value of money. If i got a million $ right now i wouldnt do anything special but my whole lifestyle would change, instead of waking up and going to dead-end wageslave job i would sleep until noon and then do nothing, which is exactly what i want to do and money would make it possible
1 million is not enough to do this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Depends on your location.

Give me 1 million dollars to live here in my country of Portugal and i guarantee you i'll find 1 million ways to ration that money throughout the next 60 years or whatever time i have left :feelsyay:

Fax brother.

For me: it buys you surgeries and it buys you out of having to work, eventually.

I have no aspiration for flashy cars or luxury houses, I am happy with what I have, but I am not happy to work 40 hours a week for it.

Again, you are thinking in terms of a first world countries where wages are high and everything is expensive. In my country where average monthly wage is 500$ and food/bills are cheap i could invest that 1 million and live off earnings for the rest of my life while doing nothing