What is the best Abdominal training routine?

S

ShaggyCel

Iron
Elaborate on why!

Why lift when it's about the face?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 1106 and jefferson
your going to get the most from compound movements like squats or deadlifts for your abs (if you do it correcly and not use ur lowerback which most people fail)

but if you want to only isolate them:

crunch exercises
and
raise exercises

also abs are mostly done in the kitchen, ur not gonna get visible abs from beeing 20% bodyfat while training the muscle everyday

this vid explains it very well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and jefferson
I didn't workout abs or do squats until recently but now I've been doing these two and been seeing good results

Muscle_D_Fitness_Abdominal_Crunch_2_800x.jpg

planks, side planks, dragon flags

your going to get the most from compound movements like squats or deadlifts for your abs (if you do it correcly and not use ur lowerback which most people fail)
:lul::lul::lul:

When will this meme die?

Framlet god teaches you how to develop anterior pelvic tilt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
:lul::lul::lul:

When will this meme die?

Framlet god teaches you how to develop anterior pelvic tilt.
its true tough

but i get what you mean

99% people use their lowerback and dont activate their abs in these exercises , so they end up with atp

You want to avoid adding too much mass and muscle to your waist, otherwise you lose shoulder to waist ratio, which you dont want. This is not a bad guide here that I have been on. You ideally want to build a v taper, also called a sex line.

its true tough

but i get what you mean

99% people use their lowerback and dont activate their abs in these exercises , so they end up with atp
Tell me how to deadlift without using my lowerback.

Tell me how to deadlift without using my lowerback.
where did i state that the deadlift doesnt use lowerback? i said most people do ONLY use their lowerback since they dont know how to execute the exercise correcly

what im saying is that ppl have to find a balance between lowerback and abs activation

Why lift when it's about the face?
Lifting raises testosterone levels, and testosterone sculpts your face, right? Go fuck your hand, you skinnyfat ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Lifting raises testosterone levels, and testosterone sculpts your face, right? Go fuck your hand, you skinnyfat ogre.

Wrong on both counts. There are a handful of exercises that produce a short-term (i.e. 1 hour) testosterone spike, but it's nothing that's going to affect your face.

Lifting doesn't permanently alter test levels upwards.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and HailToTheKing
Wrong on both counts. There are a handful of exercises that produce a short-term (i.e. 1 hour) testosterone spike, but it's nothing that's going to affect your face.

who's going to be healthier?
A person that has a sedentary lifestyle and eats junk food
Or someone that gymcels or does other shitty sport and have good nutrition
You can't say it wouldn't alter testosterone you're just being ignorant you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

You are a fucking moron, do you even realise that? Of course going once to the gym won't give you permanent gigachad T lvls, but regularly going to gym as a teen will sculpt your fucking face. You're a total loser, who is just too lazy to do any looksmaxing, but rather just blame his genetics.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and KrissKross
who's going to be healthier?
A person that has a sedentary lifestyle and eats junk food
Or someone that gymcels or does other shitty sport and have good nutrition
You can't say it wouldn't alter testosterone you're just being ignorant you.

I can say it won't alter testosterone because every single study to date has shown that lifting produces no test increase aside from large compound lifts, in which case the 'spike' lasts approx 1 hour post-workout.

No one said anything about diet, so take your strawmen elsewhere.

You are a fucking moron, do you even realise that? Of course going once to the gym won't give you permanent gigachad T lvls, but regularly going to gym as a teen will sculpt your fucking face. You're a total loser, who is just too lazy to do any looksmaxing, but rather just blame his genetics.

Like most teens, heavy on the insults, light on the evidence.

I can say it won't alter testosterone because every single study to date has shown that lifting produces no test increase aside from large compound lifts, in which case the 'spike' lasts approx 1 hour post-workout.

Just a reminder that you look like this, you wouldn't know. Your body just screams that you've never in your life done anything active, is that why you had to go to south east asia to molest underage prostitutes? You had to choose someone who couldn't say no to your approaches?
OVK27Inl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Framletgod
if you want good abs, only do weighted abs exercices

You are so fucking dumb
A teen that goes to the gym and doesn't have sedentary ldar lifestyle will have more t than him
You cuck son of a gangraped gutterwhore shitstain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Framletgod
Elaborate on why!
Bro, just be overall fit. Studies show that ab exercises where your knees are getting closer to your upper body, which is basically all of them, are bad for sixpack, even though they increase abdominal strength. Sixpack is like a bonus if you do a lot of sport, work out your body and eat healthy. They are always engaged in fitness

Just a reminder that you look like this, you wouldn't know. Your body just screams that you've never in your life done anything active, is that why you had to go to south east asia to molest underage prostitutes? You had to choose someone who couldn't say no to your approaches?
View attachment 96341

More insults, still zero evidence.
You are so fucking dumb
A teen that goes to the gym and doesn't have sedentary ldar lifestyle will have more t than him
You cuck son of a gangraped gutterwhore shitstain

You too.

More insults, still zero evidence.

You too.
Jesus fuck a grossly obese incel just coping.

Ever heard of more muscle in body higher testosterone levels and higher metabolism permanently? Low muscle mass fucks with your horomones.

And most importantly if it’s all about face it’s low bodyfat theory. No one looks good fat. That’s why all models are lean af. It shows off your bone structure.

If your seirous about your opinion. Your autistic I truly want to slap your autistic not leaving the house ass.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Ever heard of more muscle in body higher testosterone levels and higher metabolism permanently? Low muscle mass fucks with your horomones.

And most importantly if it’s all about face it’s low bodyfat theory. No one looks good fat. That’s why all models are lean af. It shows off your bone structure.

If your seirous about your opinion. Your autistic I truly want to slap your autistic not leaving the house ass.
He's a butthurt little cuck lasted tge tormenting bullying from every user here and still keeps coping back because he's a Stockholm syndrome victim
Bugeyed little selfhating balding midget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2581

No, I've never heard of more muscle (rather than low bodyfat) increasing testosterone levels. Perhaps you'd be able to provide some scientific studies to support your claim? Everyone knows low bf is important, but that's primarily a function of diet and not eating more calories than you burn. You can certainly get to a low bf % having never stepped foot inside a gym.

No, I've never heard of more muscle (rather than low bodyfat) increasing testosterone levels. Perhaps you'd be able to provide some scientific studies to support your claim? Everyone knows low bf is important, but that's primarily a function of diet and not eating more calories than you burn. You can certainly get to a low bf % having never stepped foot inside a gym.
You can but why would you? Why would you choose to be weak looking and scrawny? I honestly can’t understand it and don’t care really. Like you can’t protect your women and look like a twig who can get bullied easily. do I need to post the countless studies of women subconsciously attracted to muscle because it shows a strong man?

Secondly muscle mass as you age is crucial the more muscle you have the more overall your baseline of testosterone is. It’s crucial because it slows down the plummet of test and lean muscle loss from sarcolepsy from age.

Thirdly the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism and your ability to process Calories without getting fat.

It’s insane to me as a man you want to have the body of a undeveloped child.

Last edited: