Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
imo Dragon Ball is best, then One Piece and Naruto is just shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Manletmachine
Overall one piece. I think one piece has the best heights quality wise and is the most creative. However because OP is built around set up and pay off moreso than almost any other shonen it has some of the most disappointing arcs

Dragon Ball second and then naruto. Naruto has good moments but after part 1 it stops being consistently good. Dragon ball is consistently good at least to the end of Z

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Ricky212, cloudburst and 5 others
niggers will say dragon ball

Contest of nigger animes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, AlexBrown84, murdah and 2 others
Dragon ball, naruto, then one cuck

One Piece is peak fiction
Naruto had insane potential but is ruined by shit writing
Dragon Ball is a classic but it's boring and generic

Overall one piece. I think one piece has the best heights quality wise and is the most creative. However because OP is built around set up and pay off moreso than almost any other shonen it has some of the most disappointing arcs
One Piece is too long. Should've cut some arcs then it would maybe beat Dragon Ball but nah.
One Piece is peak fiction
Only certain arcs
Dragon Ball is a classic but it's boring and generic
What is generic about it?

I've watched and enjoyed all but I grew up with DBZ so im biased towards that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
One Piece is too long. Should've cut some arcs then it would maybe beat Dragon Ball but nah.
Just read the manga

I'm tired of retards saying that OP (1100 chapters) is too long when the original Dragon Ball has 519 chapters and Naruto has 700 chapters
This is without counting Dragon Ball Super and Boruto btw

Just read the manga

I'm tired of retards saying that OP (1100 chapters) is too long when the original Dragon Ball has 519 chapters and Naruto has 700 chapters
This is without counting Dragon Ball Super and Boruto btw
I read the manga and idk how it being more then twice as long as Dragon Ball and still nowhere finished is an argument for it not being too long.

All are dogshit

I read the manga and idk how it being more then twice as long as Dragon Ball and still nowhere finished is an argument for it not being too long.
It's almost finished. There's like 3 arcs left, maybe about 100 chapters more

i'll go naruto, cause one piece pisses me off with it's drawn out arcs. Naruto is drawn out too but if you skip fillers it's not too bad

nigga ain't no way 3 arcs is gonna be 100 chapters are you out of your fucking mind. Wano alone was 150 chapters

• +1
nigga ain't no way 3 arcs is gonna be 100 chapters are you out of your fucking mind. Wano alone was 150 chapters
Wano was overextended, like Dressrosa. That shit lasted over 4 years
There's no way OP is still going 3 years from now
They're introducing endgame niggers, top tiers are dropping left and right and the characters who can stand up to Luffy can be counted on your hands

After Egghaead is finished there's Elbaf, maybe an arc in-between and then the final arc

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Wano was overextended, like Dressrosa. That shit lasted over 4 years
There's no way OP is still going 3 years from now
They're introducing endgame niggers, top tiers are dropping left and right and the characters who can stand up to Luffy can be counted on your hands

After Egghaead is finished there's Elbaf, maybe an arc in-between and then the final arc
it will still be going for sure, the final arc will need to be the longest arc by far or it will be a dissapointment, and Oda knows this.

• +1
one piece obviously

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
it will still be going for sure, the final arc will need to be the longest arc by far or it will be a dissapointment, and Oda knows this.
Final arc is gonna be short but impactful, kinda like Marineford

That being said, too many top tiers are very close to find the One Piece itself, so the end IS nearing, and there's all the signs of that

Final arc is gonna be short but impactful, kinda like Marineford

That being said, too many top tiers are very close to find the One Piece itself, so the end IS nearing, and there's all the signs of that
inb4 the one piece was the freinds we made along the way

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Lol keep coping. The author has been saying this for years. If it really is only 100 chapters left then the ending is rushed unironically.

Lol keep coping. The author has been saying this for years. If it really is only 100 chapters left then the ending is rushed unironically.
there's so many unresolved plot lines, cause the author likes to make long ass arcs for no reason even if it's not important

there's so many unresolved plot lines, cause the author likes to make long ass arcs for no reason even if it's not important
Yeah exactly. Alone the last 6 chapters have been some Kuma Flashback.

Alone all the flashbacks will take like 20 chapters.

Akainu Flashback, Blackbeard Flashback, God Vollay Flashback, Rocks D. Xebec flashback/storyline, Void Century Flashback.

Then all the battles. Every Strawhat against a blackbeard pirate, probably like 30 chapters.

Then on Elbaf there will be probably some new plot like on Egghead with the traitor, corrupt king or some shit like that. AGain like 30 chapters.

Then Imu flashback and backstory, probably like 5 chapters aswell.

Final fight against Imu (against kaido how many fcking chapters was that) probably like 10 chapters atleast too.

Mihawk vs Zorro like 5 chapters too prob.

Reveal of the Once Piece, like 10 chapters atleast too.

All that shit was from the top of my head probably even more that has to be included man.

Yeah exactly. Alone the last 6 chapters have been some Kuma Flashback.

Alone all the flashbacks will take like 20 chapters.

Akainu Flashback, Blackbeard Flashback, God Vollay Flashback, Rocks D. Xebec flashback/storyline, Void Century Flashback.

Then all the battles. Every Strawhat against a blackbeard pirate, probably like 30 chapters.

Then on Elbaf there will be probably some new plot like on Egghead with the traitor, corrupt king or some shit like that. AGain like 30 chapters.

Then Imu flashback and backstory, probably like 5 chapters aswell.

Final fight against Imu (against kaido how many fcking chapters was that) probably like 10 chapters atleast too.

Mihawk vs Zorro like 5 chapters too prob.

Reveal of the Once Piece, like 10 chapters atleast too.

All that shit was from the top of my head probably even more that has to be included man.
Not every character has had long flashbacks.
Kuma's is one of the longest so far...
Kaido had a less-than-1 chapter Jiren flashback, Kizaru, Bonney, Vrgapunk and Kuma all had their backgrounds explored in the "Kuma" flashback itself

Some characters just have their backgrounds stated by some random dude and that's it...

Only watched dragonball

• +1
one piece pre TS > dragon ball > naruto > one piece post TS > dbz > naruto shippuden
luffy best MC

Last edited:
  • +1
Kaido had a less-than-1 chapter Jiren flashback, Kizaru, Bonney, Vrgapunk and Kuma all had their backgrounds explored in the "Kuma" flashback itself
Thats why I only mentioned the characters where I am certain they will get a flashback... Potentially there will be more.

Like you really think Blackbeard ain't getting one?

And just the void century flashback will be like 10 chapters. So overall 20 chapters of flashbacks left doesn't seem unrealistic.

Also Kaido will get one in the Rocks D. Xebec flashback which will probably be also like 10 chapters mark my words