what is the best drug for productivity/overcoming procrastrination?

xdw15

xdw15

It is what it is
i seriously need help with this. i am willing to put my worthless life on the line if necessary. i don't care about sides i just need to get my shit together for a couple of years before i can rope peacefully with no regrets. please help i'm desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
adderall
do shrooms first

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, TheMewingBBC and autistic_tendencies
@Ritalincel

Do nofap, ded srs, not joking, it actually does help a ton with this

inb4 nofap is cope: because you haven’t tried it. Results may vary though

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Lorsss
Do nofap, ded srs, not joking, it actually does help a ton with this

inb4 nofap is cope: because you haven’t tried it. Results may vary though
tried no fap for 15 dias while in summer-break and it didn't work i just LDARed all day long. couldn't even get myself to start going to the gym jfl. prolly it helps marginally with hormones but with productivity, it is likely cope.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Adderall or Marijuana. However, if you go with marijuana make sure you go with a sativa.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and TheMewingBBC
Being productive is a skill. Its learned through consistent effort. You of course don't want to hear this and will ignore any suggestions that isn't pharmacological but I promise you: no drug will make you productive.

Plenty of fools doing everything from caffeine to modafinil and even amphetamines and then doing absolutely nothing but the same shit they were before, just in a hyper vigilant state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Being productive is a skill. Its learned through consistent effort. You of course don't want to hear this and will ignore any suggestions that isn't pharmacological but I promise you: no drug will make you productive.

Plenty of fools doing everything from caffeine to modafinil and even amphetamines and then doing absolutely nothing but the same shit they were before, just in a hyper vigilant state
Agree with this but adderall makes it almost to not be productive as it changes your mental state. Makes you want to be more productive

Adderall or Marijuana. However, if you go with marijuana make sure you go with a sativa.
i've read adderall only significantly enhances delayed episodic memory at therapeutic doses. couldn't find if the improvement gets better by increasing the dose. i'll look into it tho

i beg to differ with you regarding the 'skill' part. plenty of people who are unproductive and lazy become highly functional when they get stimulated by deadlines and time limits. that's why you hear plenty of procrastinators saying that they get their tasks on time even tho they might have started later than their peers. attitudes like 'productive' aren't a skill, it's just the state of the brain that's activated at a given time.

Last edited:
i seriously need help with this. i am willing to put my worthless life on the line if necessary. i don't care about sides i just need to get my shit together for a couple of years before i can rope peacefully with no regrets. please help i'm desperate.
I know theese:
- mushroom microdoses
- caffeine megadose
- ephedra
- roids

it's not feasible

if you don't have that drive naturally, there is nothing you can do

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
boof addies brett kavanaugh style

jfl at marijuana making u productive.

Methamphetamine

ritalin or aderall

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i beg to differ with you regarding the 'skill' part. plenty of people who are unproductive and lazy become highly functional when they get stimulated by deadlines and time limits. that's why you hear plenty of procrastinators saying that they get their tasks on time even tho they might have started later than their peers. attitudes like 'productive' aren't a skill, it's just the state of the brain that's activated at a given time.
I am one of these people. I have concluded it is because of some dysfunction that I have where I can only function properly when saturated with cortisol and/or adrenaline.

jfl laugh at your opinion. you obviously haven’t used it before.
All long time marijuana users are passive as fuck.

OP needs a boot to the ass