Deleted member 6045

Deleted member 6045

I’m doing 30 mins of red light therapy/day
1000mg vitamin C/day
60-240 mins sunlight/day
5000 biotin
50 zinc
I don’t have extra sensitive skin and I don’t get acne

Not sure if any of this makes a difference but I just moved home and can’t steal my housemates cleanser anymore so I need the best one I can get. Thanks

CeraVe or Cetaphil are the best brands. Make sure it's right for your skin type too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
Krave Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6045
Vanicream gentle cleanser is the goat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyebagcel and Deleted member 6045
Whichever one you get, make sure it does not have one or more of the following
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Sodium Laureth Sulfate - FUCK NO!!!!
  • Any sulfates actually
  • Parabens & Fragrances
Other than that, choose a decent one. If you have sensitive skin like me, my cleanser is awesome
but I'm suresome of the others here are also great.

• +1
Simple micellar gel cleanser

Concentrated HCl

Seriously tho, I just rub lemon on my face and it does wonders :feelsautistic:

• Salicylic Acid
  • Any sulfates actually
  • Parabens & Fragrances
Other than that, choose a decent one. If you have sensitive skin like me, my cleanser is awesome View attachment 478715 but I'm suresome of the others here are also great.
why no sodium laureth sulfate? i tried looking for a new cleanser without that but literally every single one had it

Last edited:
why no sodium laureth sulfate? i tried looking for a new cleanser without that but literally every single one had it

I know, it's so common in every cleanser or everything, and it pisses me off. First, it's used in car washes and for your car. Second, its only purpose is being a foamy agent, meaning that it's the reason the cleansers and stuff foam on your skin and create that cleaning effect. It just shows that the brands that use it aren't confident enough in their cleansers or material so they use SLS to give the illusion that their thing is actually cleansing. Finally, it's just too abrasive and non-gentle on most people's skin. If you're acne prone, it will promote acne. And even if you're not, it will wear your skin down quicker than necessary.

• +1
I would look into double cleansing, using an oil based cleanser first and then a main cleanser. I’d recommend brands like Dear Klairs, Cosrx and La-Roche Posay. Personally I use the gentle black deep cleansing oil from DK and then follow up with either the low ph cleanser from Cosrx or a dermo cleanser from LRP for cleansing. These are cleansers that have been highly effective for me without being abrasive because they moisturise the skin as opposed to stripping away natural oils from the skin like most low quality cleaners. They also don’t contain parfum/sls.

Last edited:
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Any sulfates actually
  • Parabens & Fragrances
Other than that, choose a decent one. If you have sensitive skin like me, my cleanser is awesome View attachment 478715 but I'm suresome of the others here are also great.

Noooo way it has salicylic acid, is it bad what does it do to your skin and last can my skin ascend with this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: zainab and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: TRNSTA
Noooo way it has salicylic acid, is it bad what does it do to your skin and last can my skin ascend with this?
Salicylic acid exfoliates and clears out pores (what you want from a cleanser). He might be avoiding it because it dries his skin out, but that is easily fixable.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron