What is the best form of cardio that won't decrease testosterone but will debloat

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
Is it sprinting?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28610
Running and cycling

cardio increases T, abysmal thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Skywalker, apathy and 2 others
Walking for hours but not at grandma speed

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
cardio increases T, abysmal thread
running increases cortisol and destroys fat pads in your facwe making u ugly. however idk what distance and heart rate causes this

Hill sprints will likely be the best option for you.

sprinting, increases test, hgh and trains your fast twitch muscle fibers due to being an anaerobic exercise similar to weightlifting which is why you see so many ripped sprinters.

IMG 1360

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Running > jogging

sprinting isn't cardio

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
sprinting and walking

iu

• WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 26642 and Deleted member 24712
Incline walking 20 mins before or after working out, as well as this try some pre with either yohimbine or rauwscoline in it. Shit elevates my heart rate and gives me cold sweats, probably a bad sign but idc.

how much?
After an hour long session I do incline walking, my resting heart rate is 60-65 normally and peak is 120 after 20 minutes of pace 6.5 incline 10. When I take the supplement my resting rate goes from anything from 70-100 and at the end around 140-150💀.
Could also be the fact the pre I take has 400mgs of caffeine in it and dmea.
I'm doing cardio as I type this with no caffeine or supps and my rate is 110

After an hour long session I do incline walking, my resting heart rate is 60-65 normally and peak is 120 after 20 minutes of pace 6.5 incline 10. When I take the supplement my resting rate goes from anything from 70-100 and at the end around 140-150💀.
Could also be the fact the pre I take has 400mgs of caffeine in it and dmea.
I'm doing cardio as I type this with no caffeine or supps and my rate is 110
how useful is yohimbine without cardio?

Afaik its not any specific type of cardio, but excessive cardio has shown to reduce test
Excessive is excessive though. Too much water will kill you. Therefore never drink water. In other words, you're retarded if you're neglecting cardio when you can even jog for a few minutes without feeling like you're going to die.

how useful is yohimbine without cardio?
Very, elevates my heart rate regardless. It's often prescribed for ed too due to it helping improve blood flow too. This will help with muscle hydration, pumps, recovery and endurance. Overall a good supplement but can be expensive.
Alongside pre with Nitrous Oxide precursors it will have better effects

Very, elevates my heart rate regardless. It's often prescribed for ed too due to it helping improve blood flow too. This will help with muscle hydration, pumps, recovery and endurance. Overall a good supplement but can be expensive.
Alongside pre with Nitrous Oxide precursors it will have better effects
so the main effect of yohimbine is just an elevation of heart rate?

Is it sprinting?
At this point I might just use myself as a guinea pig to test this over the next two weeks as I'm on a cut and have a range of supplements I can experiment with.
I'll do shit like cardio before and after workouts for the same periods of time varying in exercise and method as well as cardio on rest days.
I'll take different pres or go raw and see how that affects my heart rate, with averages and peaks. As well as documenting my weight over the course of the experiment

so the main effect of yohimbine is just an elevation of heart rate?
Nah, it helps with a lot of shit. Read the article I sent before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Nah, it helps with a lot of shit. Read the article I sent before

seems pretty shit lol
they say it has aphrodisiac effects, why would u want that while leaning out

seems pretty shit lol
they say it has aphrodisiac effects, why would u want that while leaning out
Tbh euphoria in the gym is the best feeling, boost mood and that can have a affect on your performance. I get rushes from low blood pressure all the time and love passing out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Excessive is excessive though. Too much water will kill you. Therefore never drink water. In other words, you're retarded if you're neglecting cardio when you can even jog for a few minutes without feeling like you're going to die.
Yes thats what im saying op shouldnt worry about cardio fucking up his test and do any type of cardio

Yes thats what im saying op shouldnt worry about cardio fucking up his test and do any type of cardio
Yeah I wasn't directing it at you personally. Just in general if you think doing enough cardio to get you to a basic level of fitness is going to kill your T, you're just a fucking idiot. Same with people who post pictures of Olympic marathon runners, as though that's going to be you if you go for a few 30 minute jogs a week.

• Love it
Reactions: Kindnessmax