What is the best long term and one time solution to hollow undereye area?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Got genetic shit eye support, the bone is visible since im low body fat % under flash in dark and dermatologist said its hollow too and can only be fixed with filler but obv he was trying to sell me his fillers. What are permanent solutions to this like fat transfer/orbital implants?

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
filler is more legit, less invasive and lasts around 8 months

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
seen some evidence online that filler never dissolves so over years its going to build up??

Don’t get fillers under eyes; the skin is too thin (so the fillers become visible) and they migrate.
You’ll need infras, and to take your eye level to the next level, canthoplasty.
That’s it, 8PSL eyes.
Actually, Malar implants are cheap and work miracles for under eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Deleted member 32486
every hard max has its cons my man nothing is easy

hyaluronic acid filler doesnt stay, its no problem
from my research this seems like the best option considering natural bone aging. So are the reports about filler not dissolving due to wrongly injected filler or a different material?

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
every hard max has its cons my man nothing is easy
fillers are the most normie thing in 2023, probably every other woman has tear thru or lip fillers

Don’t get fillers under eyes; the skin is too thin (so the fillers become visible) and they migrate.
You’ll need infras, and to take your eye level to the next level, canthoplasty.
That’s it, 8PSL eyes.
Actually, Malar implants are cheap and work miracles for under eyes too.
apparently as you age and your bone loses volume the implant wont give as good results and its invasive af to get them removed and get new ones if u care enough at that age

honestly sounds good, ill do more research on this and when i have steady income ill get this done, i already have decent eyes except the under eye area

Heard a bit about volufiline

Worth a try

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Got genetic shit eye support, the bone is visible since im low body fat % under flash in dark and dermatologist said its hollow too and can only be fixed with filler but obv he was trying to sell me his fillers. What are permanent solutions to this like fat transfer/orbital implants?
eye support comes from forward grown maxllah

Well filler won't do shit because forward grown orbitals filled with lots of fat gives the look you desire. Implants with fat grafts is the way to go. Fillers won't do shit since they cannot imitate the forward grown bone. Fillers only work on chin/jaw.

Fillers can do the trick from my experience, but first know your anatomy and talk to multiple eye surgeons experts in that area. Everyone is different and for some implants are a terrible and outdated choice or for others fillers are also a terrible choice.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Well filler won't do shit because forward grown orbitals filled with lots of fat gives the look you desire. Implants with fat grafts is the way to go. Fillers won't do shit since they cannot imitate the forward grown bone. Fillers only work on chin/jaw.
My eye area isn’t bad enough for me to get implants. And I’ve seen that fat grafts can have complications and they’re irreversible so if it goes wrong it will take multiple invasive procedures to remove them surgically

A bunch of doctors said it's a bad Idea and don't do under eye fillers no more what do you think about it. And there's someone here who got a fat graft for only 600 in Italia

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
A bunch of doctors said it's a bad Idea and don't do under eye fillers no more what do you think about it. And there's someone here who got a fat graft for only 600 in Italia
What’s up with fat graft long term?

sei Italiano?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
You may need to do it two times, but once you have a good amount of fat then you're good
I've read that fat grafts can often cause necrosis which requires surgery to remove and with weight gain/loss its likely that you will see change in the fat graft as well. Sounds like a bad idea IMO

I've read that fat grafts can often cause necrosis which requires surgery to remove and with weight gain/loss its likely that you will see change in the fat graft as well. Sounds like a bad idea IMO
That's risks but it won't always happen bro, and there aren't many cases of necrosis if the surgeon isn't a dumb negro everything will go well

That's risks but it won't always happen bro, and there aren't many cases of necrosis if the surgeon isn't a dumb negro everything will go well
what do you think about infra rim implants

what do you think about infra rim implants
It depends, some cases would benefit more from a fat graft than an infra implant while others need both to get the result they look for, saddled infra implants can be really good tho. I think that scleralshowcels like myself need a saddled infra rather than an eyelid retraction and if there is a lack of fat then also a fat graft