WannaBe6'
Grey I guess
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 108
- Reputation
- 122
for me 6'2 is the best height
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
R we fr saying 5'11 ? Its genuinely the height where every mf is larping being 6ft5'11
yeah, all my favorite characters are 5'11R we fr saying 5'11 ? Its genuinely the height where every mf is larping being 6ft
Just know brutalidk bro
Doesnt really matter but I guessyeah, all my favorite characters are 5'11
how doesnt it matterDoesnt really matter but I guess
Youre saying 5'11 best height cuz bigboy32 is 5'11how doesnt it matter
who the fuck is bigboy32Youre saying 5'11 best height cuz bigboy32 is 5'11
Lmao bro doesnt know bigboy32who the fuck is bigboy32
In ft ?187-195
i gogled it nothing came up of noteLmao bro doesnt know bigboy32
6'2-6'5In ft ?
nigga how hard is it to google cm to feetIn ft ?
Too nichei gogled it nothing came up of note
sureToo niche
Fr thosure
Too lazy nganigga how hard is it to google cm to feet
6,3 - 6,6for me 6'2 is the best height
no6,3 - 6,6
Stfu nigga you look like restore UK’s worst nightmare literally rapist pheno stay away from schools bro
im literally 6'3 and women tell me im too tallStfu nigga you look like restore UK’s worst nightmare literally rapist pheno stay away from schools bro
Lmfao they just don’t want to say that you look like the next Jeffery dhamer but terrorist version. Also I’m 6,4im literally 6'3 and women tell me im too tall
no they dont, they talk about how attractive is my face, and tell me i will be the perfect man if i was 5'11Lmfao they just don’t want to say that you look like the next Jeffery dhamer but terrorist version. Also I’m 6,4