What is the best PED for overall endurance, stamina, a small amount of strength, athletic ability, recovery, etc.

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
What's the best steroid or PED for athletic ability with traits listed in the title? I don't assume classic bodybuilding drugs would do the trick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
@Maesthetics=King
@Keengo
@SoundnVision
@Sanguinius
@Blackgymmax

What's the best steroid or PED for athletic ability with traits listed in the title? I don't assume classic bodybuilding drugs would do the trick
Deca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Oxygen
Boldenone and maybe tbol are probably your best bets. Boldenone acts like a mild EPO and has a big endurance effect. For athletic performance I think just 300mg might be enough, though for bodybuilding purposes it can be used at doses of 1g and above. In terms of side effects, in the same way it boosts performance it can have a drastic impact on blood pressure, hematocrit, and general hearth health so make sure your ancillaries are on standby incase you experience it. The medication I recommend would be an ARB like telmisartan, beta blocker like nebivolol and calcium channel blocker like amlodipine. Another thing to be aware of is many people (not all) convert bold into a metabolite that acts as an AI which can crash estrogen if your test doses arent balanced correctly, this is where the idea that bold causes anxiety, because of crashed estrogen predominantly. Contrary to this forum’s opinion balanced estrogen is essential to general health, longevity, hair health, neurotoxicity, organ toxicity etc etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
some of the thing's you listed are out of your control and even PED's wont enhance it.

Natural selection nigga

Don’t you think EQ? Maybe both ran together but EQ is known for increasing stamina
Eq also is good but deca is used by runners in local competitons and it's banned in any national running sports
That's why runners usually get caught with deca in their system as it stays there for like 1-1.5 yrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Eq also is good but deca is used by runners in local competitons and it's banned in any national running sports
That's why runners usually get caught with deca in their system as it stays there for like 1-1.5 yrs
Really wow I didn’t know that

Also @Oxygen Tbol should be good for this

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and 5.5psl
@Maesthetics=King
@Keengo
@SoundnVision
@Sanguinius
@Blackgymmax
And don't tag @SoundnVision he will just post pictures of few swimmers and argue with bone structure and muscle debate and how gym maxxing is cope and you are asking him for roids lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

athletic ability= primarily by ACTN3​

Endurance= lung anatomy

And don't tag @SoundnVision he will just post pictures of few swimmers and argue with bone structure and muscle debate and how gym maxxing is cope and you are asking him for roids lmao
just have top 1% frame and height theory

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Boldenone and maybe tbol are probably your best bets. Boldenone acts like a mild EPO and has a big endurance effect. For athletic performance I think just 300mg might be enough, though for bodybuilding purposes it can be used at doses of 1g and above. In terms of side effects, in the same way it boosts performance it can have a drastic impact on blood pressure, hematocrit, and general hearth health so make sure your ancillaries are on standby incase you experience it. The medication I recommend would be an ARB like telmisartan, beta blocker like nebivolol and calcium channel blocker like amlodipine. Another thing to be aware of is many people (not all) convert bold into a metabolite that acts as an AI which can crash estrogen if your test doses arent balanced correctly, this is where the idea that bold causes anxiety, because of crashed estrogen predominantly. Contrary to this forum’s opinion balanced estrogen is essential to general health, longevity, hair health, neurotoxicity, organ toxicity etc etc.
Also, tbol was the primary drug used by East German athletes to dominate the Olympics

Last edited: