What is the best steroid cycle to get that instagram model look?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
What is the fastest way to get there?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Some of my thoughts: great instagram fitness influencer aesthetic type physiques are david laid, zyzz, jon skywalker, jeff seid. I know that zyzz and skywalker both did many tren blasts.

Test + tren

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Test your limits, tren hard, anavar give up

isnt it hard to like bulk on tren cuz of fast metabolism
bodybuilders use it for cutting a lot but u can also add to a bulking stack

I did one cycle of clen
So lucky im still alive lol
clen is the most retarded shit ever, esp for beginners. ur bp will be through the roof and u won’t feel shit, so u keep upping your dose (you have to for it to work), and then you get a heart attack

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937

clen is the most retarded shit ever, esp for beginners. ur bp will be through the roof and u won’t feel shit, so u keep upping your dose (you have to for it to work), and then you get a heart attack
yeah wasnt the smartest thing i did
maybe burned like an extra 200 kcal but at what price

• JFL

Should I do dnp instead?

• +1
yeah wasnt the smartest thing i did
maybe burned like an extra 200 kcal but at what price
just lol tbh.

Should I do dnp instead?
afaik tirzepatide or semaglutide are the best with not a lot of side effects. if you’re brokecel i wouldn’t really touch weight loss drugs tho, the cheap ones are shit

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and NoReedemingFeature
For cutting take semaglutide

• +1
Get big but not too big with tren and test, then ditch the tren and do Anavar with a test base, Anavar is the ultimate aesthetic steroid, if you willing to put more time I’d do just test + Anavar since the side effects are much much lower risk than tren

masteron if you want to get bald sure
Only if you have the genes for it, and guess what if you have the genes for hairloss 200 test is gonna shed your hair too if you don't take finasteride

oh shit fr?! why is that?
bloat, acne, aging, basically everything normal people think happens when u start roiding is what happens when u take tren.

there are far safer compounds out there, but tren is the best at putting on size, with a shitload of side effects

also u seem inexperienced.

dont touch tren till 3rd or 4th cycle, esp for first, don’t even consider it
yeah man, I've never actually had a good research into this topic, mainly because I cant find any decent material online. Its all ppl saying different stuff conflicting with eachother, does my head in lol

• +1
yeah man, I've never actually had a good research into this topic, mainly because I cant find any decent material online. Its all ppl saying different stuff conflicting with eachother, does my head in lol
look up jordon oakley on insta. hes the only guy i know of who doesnt recommend bitch dosages and actually helps ppl a lot

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk