What is the best style to fashionmaxx when trying to look masculine??

Deleted member 5001

Deleted member 5001

Banned
Are it the poloshirts and just those white Ralph lauren shirts or do i need to thugmaxx with nike and shit and dress like you typical roadmen with the tnf puffer or napapijri jacket and what about denim jackets with turtleneck are they more prettyboy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 6892 and Strafe
Depends on your region tbh, but please do not go around wearing polos. Denim jackets with a turtleneck are heavily prettyboy territory, but make you look like a homosexual unless you’re absurdly aesthetic.

My advice:

- Sprezzatura, Italian for “effortless grace”, is the name of the game. You want to look good without looking like you’re trying too hard. Avoid name brands or designer unless you’re accenting an already quality outfit.

- Invest in a good bomber jacket and jeans if you are already gymmaxxed and masculine looking. If not gymmaxx until you can. Don’t thugunless you are black tbh.

-I’d recommend getting several quality long sleeve shirts that fit well and pairing them with pants/chinos for everyday wear. They can be supplemented with some similar style T-shirts and shorts if you live in a blazing hell hole or if it’s summer. Wear colored shorts with neutral shorts and colored shorts with neutral shirts. Try to limit colored shorts though, they’re often seen as preppy or frilly. Brown belt will go with most combinations.

- Shoes are important. A good pair of canvas boots go a long way if you’re in a place that gets snow or rain. White vans are also utilitarian if you can keep them clean.

This is just general advice though, You’re welcome to DM me a pic/description if you want advice tailored to you specifically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 2095 and 7 others
Depends on your region tbh, but please do not go around wearing polos. Denim jackets with a turtleneck are heavily prettyboy territory, but make you look like a homosexual unless you’re absurdly aesthetic.

My advice:

- Sprezzatura, Italian for “effortless grace”, is the name of the game. You want to look good without looking like you’re trying too hard. Avoid name brands or designer unless you’re accenting an already quality outfit.

- Invest in a good bomber jacket and jeans if you are already gymmaxxed and masculine looking. If not gymmaxx until you can. Don’t thugunless you are black tbh.

-I’d recommend getting several quality long sleeve shirts that fit well and pairing them with pants/chinos for everyday wear. They can be supplemented with some similar style T-shirts and shorts if you live in a blazing hell hole or if it’s summer. Wear colored shorts with neutral shorts and colored shorts with neutral shirts. Brown belt will go with most combinations.

- Shoes are important. A good pair of canvas boots go a long way if you’re in a place that gets snow or rain. White vans are also utilitarian if you can keep them clean.

This is just general advice though, DM me a pic/description if you want advice tailored to you specifically

I was with you until canvas boots.
s-l300.jpg

:bluepill::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 7098 and Strafe
I was with you until canvas boots.
s-l300.jpg

:bluepill::feelswhy:
Those are pretty fuccin ugly, but not what I meant. I’d link a pic if the ones I own but I can’t upload images rn for some reason.

Those are pretty fuccin ugly, but not what I meant. I’d link a pic if the ones I own but I can’t upload images rn for some reason.
Lol I actually picked semi decent looking ones cause I didn't want to come off as cherry picking.

I could've linked these.
images

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

My advice:

-I’d recommend getting several quality long sleeve shirts that fit well and pairing them with pants/chinos for everyday wear. They can be supplemented with some similar style T-shirts and shorts if you live in a blazing hell hole or if it’s summer. Wear colored shorts with neutral shorts and colored shorts with neutral shirts. Try to limit colored shorts though, they’re often seen as preppy or frilly. Brown belt will go with most combinations.

This is just general advice though, You’re welcome to DM me a pic/description if you want advice tailored to you specifically
Thanks for the high effort post ngl but i have never seen someone in school with just a plain brandless longsleeve who is not an incel

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Lol I actually picked semi decent looking ones cause I didn't want to come off as cherry picking.

I could've linked these.
images

LMFAO IM FUCKING HOWLING THATS THE BRAND I OWN

Thanks for the high effort post ngl but i have never seen someone in school with just a plain brandless longsleeve who is not an incel
It all depends on how you fill it imo. There’s a difference between throwing on a long sleeve to hide your spaghetti arms and finding one that fits nicely in a good fabric.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
It all depends on how you fill it imo. There’s a difference between throwing on a long sleeve to hide your spaghetti arms and finding one that fits nicely in a good fabric.
I am currently anorexiamaxxing so i dunno bruv

I am currently anorexiamaxxing so i dunno bruv
Then you’re gonna have a damn hard time looking masculine no matter what you wear my man :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5001
Fashion is cope. Chad wears basketball shorts and a white t shirt and still slays

Are it the poloshirts and just those white Ralph lauren shirts or do i need to thugmaxx with nike and shit and dress like you typical roadmen with the tnf puffer or napapijri jacket and what about denim jackets with turtleneck are they more prettyboy?
Thugmaxxing looks retarded and tryhard most of the time don’t do it

Thugmaxxing looks retarded and tryhard most of the time don’t do it
What is wrong with being tryhard? all those chavs slay and get iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5001
Hm, i'd say at your age dressing with polo's etc or a "kakker" isn't good i speak from experience :feelswhy:
I'd recommend just jeans and flannels tbh. In shit weather, which we have 90% of the year Timberlands are my go to. Leather jackets can work but can look cringe sometimes. I'd suggest looking at Zara and Zalando for most of your clothes. H&M just for the basics, white shirts etc (Their jeans are dogshit quality take it from me.) And Zalando Lounge for some more brand related things, they often have good deals on brand clothing like Armani etc every once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Hm, i'd say at your age dressing with polo's etc or a "kakker" isn't good i speak from experience :feelswhy:
I'd recommend just jeans and flannels tbh. In shit weather, which we have 90% of the year Timberlands are my go to. Leather jackets can work but can look cringe sometimes. I'd suggest looking at Zara and Zalando for most of your clothes. H&M just for the basics, white shirts etc (Their jeans are dogshit quality take it from me.) And Zalando Lounge for some more brand related things, they often have good deals on brand clothing like Armani etc every once in a while.
H&M, Massimo Dutti and Mango for me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
H&M, Massimo Dutti and Mango for me
Dont know massimo. Mango had shit delivery time here in NL.
Btw with kakker, i mean kids who try to look like some high class fag, turtlenecks, chinos, dress shoes.
I want to prevent him from making my mistake which is dressing like on of those fags at 16 jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL
I just tried to smarten up and ended up looking a right nob at 15 no wonder I’m incel
Thank god i only did it for 1 month and my friends stopped me from going to extreme. Now i occasionaly wear turtlenecks when it's cold

• +1
Thank god i only did it for 1 month and my friends stopped me from going to extreme. Now i occasionaly wear turtlenecks when it's cold
I am high class gandymaxxed without looking like tit now I figured it out

• Love it
  • Love it

GUCCI ERRTHANG.

• JFL
Reactions: Strafe
I dress like this most days casualmaxxed without too much sportswear

View attachment 493866
I usually wear jeans, t shirt (mainly band tees tbh, not the most graphic ones tho) flannel, sneakers and if it's colder a leather bikerstyle jacket

• +1
I usually wear jeans, t shirt (mainly band tees tbh, not the most graphic ones tho) flannel, sneakers and if it's colder a leather bikerstyle jacket
I can’t wear jeans anymore they so uncomfortable, trousers and joggers only

I can’t wear jeans anymore they so uncomfortable, trousers and joggers only
That sucks, i basically only wear shorts during the summer or skinny jeans

• +1
I wear these whenever i go these days.I have high T face tho
Patrolni kaket crni
Product image 343207384 1024x1024

Attachments

• nike-decije-patike-air-max-tavas-ps-kids-2-480x400.jpg
    nike-decije-patike-air-max-tavas-ps-kids-2-480x400.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Je hebt mischien gelijk.. Het past niet echt bij mij+ ik ben kk skeer maar alle mensen die polo's dragen zijn altijd populair en hebben bijna altijd een vriendin
Mischien die houthakker stijl over 10 jaar maar ik kan mij nou niet voorstellen dat ik timberlands ga dragen hahah maar ik ga zoiezo proberen meer basics te gebruiken inplaats van alleen maar merken. Ik vind h&m broeken wel nice though lmao

Je hebt mischien gelijk.. Het past niet echt bij mij+ ik ben kk skeer maar alle mensen die polo's dragen zijn altijd populair en hebben bijna altijd een vriendin

Mischien die houthakker stijl over 10 jaar maar ik kan mij nou niet voorstellen dat ik timberlands ga dragen hahah maar ik ga zoiezo proberen meer basics te gebruiken inplaats van alleen maar merken. Ik vind h&m broeken wel nice though lmao
Het is niet zozeer de polo eerder NT :p
Maar tja het is het beste een balans te vinden tussen wat jij vind en wat niet debiel staat.

Het is niet zozeer de polo eerder NT :p
Maar tja het is het beste een balans te vinden tussen wat jij vind en wat niet debiel staat.
Wat bedoel je met NT?

Neurotypical. Sociaal, uitgaand etc
Hahah ja dat begrijp ik maar alle mensen die als polo's dragen zien er eerder zo uit dan incel

Attachments

• polo-ralph-lauren-slim-fit-polo-van-pimakatoen-met-multi-spelerlogo-in-marineblauw-marineblauw...jpg
    polo-ralph-lauren-slim-fit-polo-van-pimakatoen-met-multi-spelerlogo-in-marineblauw-marineblauw...jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9