What is the best time to get surgeries ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
During your teen, your face still is in growth process so getting operated at this time could be risky...but past the mid 20 (25-26) it seems to be kind of late.

Ideally, at what age do you think surgeries should be done ? 21, 22, 23 ?

I would say 19-20 you can start

Depends on the surgery. I wouldn't recommend jaw surgery until past 25. Rhino can be done asap tho

19-25 is a must, any later and your chances of experiencing prime women are slim to none.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
20 is when your jaw stops growing

Depends on the surgery. I wouldn't recommend jaw surgery until past 25. Rhino can be done asap tho
When is rhino good I’m considering it to narrow my nose would be a simple procedure but my parents say genetically I have a growth spurt left should I still wait a couple years

During your teen, your face still is in growth process so getting operated at this time could be risky...but past the mid 20 (25-26) it seems to be kind of late.

Ideally, at what age do you think surgeries should be done ? 21, 22, 23 ?
Anytime your parents give consent :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

19+.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
When is rhino good I’m considering it to narrow my nose would be a simple procedure but my parents say genetically I have a growth spurt left should I still wait a couple years
You won't suddenly have a chad nose on a couple years. Might as well do it.

You won't suddenly have a chad nose on a couple years. Might as well do it.
Yea true might as well probably do it next year with internship money getting parents on board would be hard tho

The younger you are, the faster you will recover. Rhino probably won't hurt as a teen tbh, i'm pretty sure the kardashians did it

20 is when your jaw stops growing

Wait a couple of years after 20. At 20 you might still have some growth left and you'd most probably not be able to afford the best surgeons anyway.