What is the Best Type of Body?

What is the Best Type of Body?

• Total voters
>Believes that scientific research into anthropological traits don't exist
>Posts an image describing said traits
>>They don't exist brah
Wtf are you one about lmfao the ecto, meso, endo body type shit has been completely debunked! They used to believe your body type determined your personality too which is also complete ass. Explain skinny fat? Explain people with thick upper body's and forearms but bitch legs and no calves and thin shins. How come you can go from skinny for a large portion of your life then turn fat? Or vice versa. How come you can be skinny or fat but then gain muscle? Your body's fat and muscle isn't going to consistently remain the same, thats ridiculous. Ectomorphs are skinny and tall while endomorphs are short and fat. How come you get tall fat people and skinny short people?
You have to be a literal retard to believe any of this shit

body type shit has been completely debunked!
074.png

They used to believe your body type determined your personality
JFL when did I ever mention personality?
These studies are about physical anthropology and how such phenotypes like the Ectomorph evolved and developed for specific regions and places, you complete pillock.
How come you can be skinny or fat but then gain muscle
These studies don't contradict your beliefs about weight or muscle gain, in fact, they support the belief that body types can change and develop, just like tanning.

>TL;DR
you're wrong.

074.png

These studies are about physical anthropology and how such phenotypes like the Ectomorph evolved and developed for specific regions and places, you complete pillock.

These studies don't contradict your beliefs about weight or muscle gain, in fact, they support the belief that body types can change and develop, just like tanning.

>TL;DR
you're wrong.
70E34649 C835 4B26 8FB5 A7809D26DE2B
42EB84E7 A08F 48AF 8905 6C1880BE27E7
8B003992 99F6 4CC0 BA4F B8AC33DDF1E3

Theres no such thing as somatotypes.
Skinny, fat and muscle exist. Ectomorphs, mesomorphs and endomorphs do not exist.
Not all skinny people are tall.
Not all short people are fat.
Not every average height person is built.
You get some people who are skinny and fat (beer belly with noodle arms)
You can be built whether you are short or tall, skinny or fat.
Saying that there are only 3 body types is retarded. If there are more that 3 body types (which there are way more than that) then simplifying our body types down to just 3 options is retarded on so many levels.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
D4C97F19 1747 4EB2 8FE9 6BF78ACE6959

Nope. Somatotypes is the theory your physique plays a role with your personality. William sheldon legitimately proposed that skinny people are introverted, and fat cunts are extroverted. Both of these are completely baseless and his theory was debunked alongside his somatotype bullshit
PS, here's my girls dick in my mouth. Get bitches, retard
[/SPOILER/]
0EF341A2 E30D 4016 8D4D ACA445F75405

[/SPOILER/]

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
To be mesoporph you need to be 7.5+ inch wrist size minimum
Wrong. My wrists are 8 inches and I look like Slenderman. Plus I thought this meso-endo bullshit was already debunked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
  • So Sad
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
This is a survey to find out what kind of a body the users of Looksmax.org like.
>What type of body do you have, and which of the three do you find the most attractive?

1) Ectomorph AKA the PrettyBoy
The ectomorph body type is characterised by slender stature, gracile bone structure, light build, and small muscles. Shoulders tend to be thin, chest flat, body fat low. They don't easily gain weight or muscle. Some definitions require long limbs as well, others don't.
View attachment 1958326View attachment 1958339

2. Mesomorph AKA the Chad
The mesomorph body type is characterised by athletic stature, large bone structure, and large muscles. Shoulders tend to be wide, chest strong, body rather low. They easily gain muscle and lose weight quickly as well. Mesomorphs have been powerful hunters in Paleolithic societies and good athletes in sports, on the other hand they require more calories than other types, which can be disadvantageous.
View attachment 1958332View attachment 1958344

3. Endomorph AKA the Hyper-Masculine
The endomorph body type is characterised by stocky stature, soft features, and often large, but not well-defined muscles. Shoulders and not very wide unlike the hips. Body fat is high. They easily gain weight. There exist almost no long-limbed Endomorphs.
View attachment 1958338View attachment 1958347

I am the Ectomorph AKA the PrettyBoy without the pretty bit, and I find that men with the Mesomorph body tend to have the most success in dating and as such I believe that it's the best type of body all around.
Wheat Waffles seems to agree with me.

Tagging people who may be interested:​
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @StrangerDanger @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @latincell95 @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie @enchanted_elixir
I'm a Meso-endomorph with a wide frame and very thick bones, but my goal is getting a body like The Golden One

6'2/1.88 94 kg 10-12% bodyfat, claims natty, which I don't doubt given the Scandinavian diet... LTN face but top-tier body with 99th insertions!

I have thin wrists and long arms for my height, 25yo 6'1 190lb with 7.5 inch wrists 80 inch wingspan... When I was 17 I was 5'11 235lb with 8.7 inch wrists, but I was training HARD back then, now I'm just coming back.

3. Endomorph AKA the Hyper-Masculine
The endomorph body type is characterised by stocky stature, soft features, and often large, but not well-defined muscles. Shoulders and not very wide unlike the hips. Body fat is high. They easily gain weight. There exist almost no long-limbed Endomorphs.
View attachment 1958338View attachment 1958347
"There exist almost no long-limbed Endomorphs."
>posts a pic of a long-limbed endomorph

Classic low-effort PSL bullshit.

Ideal body is David Laid Jon Skywalker Zyzz type body (tall, natural looking broad frame and shredded while jacked but not gross)

Ideal body is David Laid Jon Skywalker Zyzz type body (tall, natural looking broad frame and shredded while jacked but not gross)
Zyzz was narrow af he's an ecto

Just 2 more votes