What is the best way to avoid getting botched with bimax?

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient

Even though bimax would benefit me greatly, my biggest worry still is to end up botched.

How can I prevent it to happen besides going with the right surgeon and being conservative? Is it even preventable?

Last edited:
make sure to pay 2x what the surgeon asks so he will feel compelled to give it his all

this works for everything btw :feelshmm:

link broken?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
make sure to pay 2x what the surgeon asks so he will feel compelled to give it his all

this works for everything btw :feelshmm:
Put the second half in escrow and the doctor will be forced to do a good job (it's against their nature to leave money on the table)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bump

How often do botches happen? I've been reading r/jawsurgery and there are so many people there that got botched and have had complications, this worries me a lot

Very simple. Know what movements you are getting and then create a morph with the movements and see if youre botched.

Very simple. Know what movements you are getting and then create a morph with the movements and see if youre botched.
Lol you really think these people didn't do that?

Lol you really think these people didn't do that?
Yes u nigger considering all the comments in r/jawsurgery where commenters ask "What movements did u get?" And the people that got the surgery say "I dont know".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 26774 and Acne Victim
Yes u nigger considering all the comments in r/jawsurgery where commenters ask "What movements did u get?" And the people that got the surgery say "I dont know".
The patient shouldn't necessarily know about the movement he is getting, the surgeon should be the one taking care of that. And they clearly saw at least morphs of what they would look like in the after, I refuse to believe niggas are that retarded.

The patient shouldn't necessarily know about the movement he is getting, the surgeon should be the one taking care of that. And they clearly saw at least morphs of what they would look like in the after, I refuse to believe niggas are that retarded.
In a perfect world with perfect surgeons the patients wouldnt need to know about the movements yes, but most surgeons r retarded and so if the patient doesnt know the movements but went ahead with the surgery then they shouldnt be complaining about looking like a dog after.

In a perfect world with perfect surgeons the patients wouldnt need to know about the movements yes, but most surgeons r retarded and so if the patient doesnt know the movements but went ahead with the surgery then they shouldnt be complaining about looking like a dog after.
My reaction to that information:

The_Happy_Merchant.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Bimax is only for giga recessedcels don’t fall for the meme. Getting bimax with a normal amount of forward growth and trying to achieve model tier forward growth is a recipe for disaster.