What is the best way to debloat?

I

iblameluka

Iron
I’ve done some research and it seems that highering your potassium intake and lowering your sodium intake is key to debloating (4:1 potassium:sodium)
I’ve also seen that cardio such as 10k steps a day and running does the trick. However I’m struggling to get results. Is there anyone that could help me understand better and reduce sodium intake?

I’ve done some research and it seems that highering your potassium intake and lowering your sodium intake is key to debloating (4:1 potassium:sodium)
I’ve also seen that cardio such as 10k steps a day and running does the trick. However I’m struggling to get results. Is there anyone that could help me understand better and reduce sodium intake?
Stop eating and drinking.

don't eat processed garbage when bulking eat natural food meat dairy fruits your body composition will stay good you wont have much facial bloat

calorie deficit, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of potassium, eat less sodium, do not eat foods high in sugar, do not eat a lot of carbs, use gua sha and do cardio.

eating less is the best leanmaxxing tip (not kidding)