What is the best way to determine what women find ideal?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
It’s extremely difficult tbh.

tinder experiments seem to be the best but no one has time to conduct those so you just have to google “best or most matched tinder accounts”.

Even looking at tik tok trends / top male models don’t give solid advice as they might be being perpetuated by gay men.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
wait until you realize women have different taste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, the next o'pry, user123456 and 3 others
Rich never fails

• +1
tall, rich and with hair. Can't go wrong with those three

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and mvp2v1
Just be handsome, tall, with a comfortable income/money. U can’t loose with these stats

• +1
wait until you realize women have different taste
That’s very true but there seems to be a subset of tastes. Meaning an ideal version of each.

1m in bank with 24% bodyfat
Vs
50k in bank with 10% bodyfat?

Assuming you have to keep the bodyfat and can’t change it.

There’s no universal standard of male attractiveness like there is for women. Women’s brains just work differently, their attraction is multi faceted. Obviously women care about looks, but the way you talk, dress, walk, how you interact with others, what your job is, your income, your social status, all play into how wet a woman gets for you.

Look at Tony Soprano, an old obese balding man who smell like gabagool and cigars. Many women find him attractive because of his charisma, masculinity, and power. It doesn’t work the other way around. Show me a 5 foot 10 fat bulldyke with an undercut, and suppose she’s a millionaire with insane charisma. I’m still not going to want to fuck her

The best thing you can do is make yourself look dimorphic and healthy. There’s no facial phenotype or build that ALL women find attractive. But if you have clear and tanned skin, good teeth, good hair (healthy) and a muscular build, tall stature (dimorphic) then a good number of women will find you attractive. And obviously build a high paying career and develop great social skills. Thats how you have the best chance of finding a wife who isn’t a busted hoe.

Last edited:
There’s no universal standard of male attractiveness like there is for women. Women’s brains just work differently, their attraction is multi faceted. Obviously women care about looks, but the way you talk, dress, walk, how you interact with others, what your job is, your income, your social status, all play into how wet a woman gets for you.

Look at Tony Soprano, an old obese balding man who smell like gabagool and cigars. Many women find him attractive because of his charisma, masculinity, and power. It doesn’t work the other way around. Show me a 5 foot 10 fat bulldyke with an undercut, and suppose she’s a millionaire with insane charisma. I’m still not going to want to fuck her

The best thing you can do is make yourself look dimorphic and healthy. There’s no facial phenotype or build that ALL women find attractive. But if you have clear and tanned skin, good teeth, good hair (healthy) and a muscular build, tall stature (dimorphic) then a good number of women will find you attractive. And obviously build a high paying career and develop great social skills. Thats how you have the best chance of finding a wife who isn’t a busted hoe.
I’m not exactly sure Tony soprano was a sex symbol to girls bro. I think he is male gaze for sure and impoverished women will settle with that type of guy yes.

Also if women’s taste in men were extremely diverse then there would be a more equally distributed sexual encounter rate.

The fact that some guys do much better in the dating market points to certain factors being advantageous.