What is the best way to dictate upper maxilla recession?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
AFAIK the mew indicator line method on judging this has been debunked. Supposedly a flat upper maxilla mainly has to do with nasal aperture growth. How can you determine whether or not your nasal aperture is grown properly and if the issue is mainly to do with fat pads?

I’ve realised forward upper maxilla looks like shit anyway. Always makes men look uncanny. What matters is square infras for undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and iam good boy
I’ve realised forward upper maxilla looks like shit anyway. Always makes men look uncanny. What matters is square infras for undereye support.
I have good infras but i still think my maxilla isn’t properly developed

That’s cope
No. You’re coping. You think you’re ugly because of maxilla. It’s everything else. Maxilla doesn’t need to be forward to look good. In men it’s actually ideal if it isn’t.

No. You’re coping. You think you’re ugly because of maxilla. It’s everything else. Maxilla doesn’t need to be forward to look good. In men it’s actually ideal if it isn’t.
D3735728 CFE1 4D37 B90C 3AED438D770F

Stupid kike. Tell me why this fucker is considered LTN 4/10 despite having good features all around. He literally has a flat maxilla that kills his face you’re delusional and coping for denying the importance of the upper maxilla.

View attachment 2567958
Stupid kike. Tell me why this fucker is considered LTN 4/10 despite having good features all around. He literally has a flat maxilla that kills his face you’re delusional and coping for denying the importance of the upper maxilla.
Why are you so retarded? Why can’t you be smart like me? Why are you also barking like a nigger? Are you a nigger? No your place fuck face “el truecel”. I know you look like shit so just go jerk off in a corner.

Everyone with a forward upper maxilla looks uncanny. Vinnie Hacker, Jordan Barrett, Cillian Murphy, me (hence why I am qualified to say this retard). It does men no favours. Midface implants won’t save your ugly face loser. Name one normal looking guy with a forward upper maxilla.

Then your nigger brain has the audacity to comment on forward growth from a front picture. Not only is the guy you posted decent looking, but your tiny female mind actually makes the connection that the only reason a man could look like shit is his upper maxilla. Nigger brain. His failos obviously lie elsewhere.

And back to what I was saying before, even though you, like a dickhead, posted a front picture of the guy I can still tell he’s actually forward grown so your spastic ramblings make no sense. Show me a side profile of him before you start barking.

Tldr: kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan and proxyy
View attachment 2567958
He got only good eyes despite obvious asymmetry and nose, rest of features are average without harmony while being an shit skin that’s why he’s ltn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TanFeo-Y-Negro and Allornothing
Why are you so retarded? Why can’t you be smart like me? Why are you also barking like a nigger? Are you a nigger? No your place fuck face “el truecel”. I know you look like shit so just go jerk off in a corner.

Everyone with a forward upper maxilla looks uncanny. Vinnie Hacker, Jordan Barrett, Cillian Murphy, me (hence why I am qualified to say this retard). It does men no favours. Midface implants won’t save your ugly face loser. Name one normal looking guy with a forward upper maxilla.

Then your nigger brain has the audacity to comment on forward growth from a front picture. Not only is the guy you posted decent looking, but your tiny female mind actually makes the connection that the only reason a man could look like shit is his upper maxilla. Nigger brain. His failos obviously lie elsewhere.

And back to what I was saying before, even though you, like a dickhead, posted a front picture of the guy I can still tell he’s actually forward grown so your spastic ramblings make no sense. Show me a side profile of him before you start barking.

Tldr: kill yourself.
Cope harder retarded faggot. You’re mad that you have a subhuman recessed maxilla JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32640 and ElTruecel

You’re low iq as fuck for pointing out models with actual good top 1% features that make up for it. Except for Cillian Murphy that alone proves your low iq you stupid ape brained, cock sucking, basement dwelling subhuman. Cillian Murphy Is a MTN with status maxx halo stupid fuck 2023 faggot. A good upper maxilla isn’t uncommon to see retard basement dweller kike.
No he isnt decent looking you fucking moron. I posted his face numerous times in different servers and to different people THEY LAUGHED. THEY LAUGHED AT HIS FUCKING FACE you absolute fucking imbecile.
Forward grown mandible doesn’t make up for flat maxilla Kys faggot. Back to tiktok with you

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and Deleted member 51465
Cope harder retarded faggot. You’re mad that you a subhuman recessed maxilla JFL
I can already tell you are brown and that you didn’t read my post. I have a forward upper maxilla. You have a recessed everything. Different species. Get back to shitposting.

He got only good eyes despite obvious asymmetry and nose, rest of features are average without harmony while being an shit skin that’s why he’s ltn
Pheno matters but one thing that fucks up certain phenos is flat maxilla and other falios. But flat maxilla is a big one look at chinks pal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and proxyy
I can already tell you are brown and that you didn’t read my post. I have a forward upper maxilla. You have a recessed everything. Different species. Get back to shitposting.
Keep barking like a triggered white bitch. Your skull is caved in with a sledgehammer. Must be brutal having a deformed peanut skull lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Forward grown mandible doesn’t make up for flat maxilla Kys faggot. Back to tiktok with you
Caged at a spic bluecel barking “back to tiktok’ with his 4 inch wrists to a user who’s been here longer. I said his maxilla is forward grown retard. Get it? My point is you’re wrong because you’re an idiot. His maxilla isn’t flat. Is that clear enough for you? I didn’t say the word mandible. Given that you lack the ability to draw information from contextual clues I’ll make sure to be clear from now on. Maxilla, not mandible.
You’re low iq as fuck for pointing out models with actual good top 1% features that make up for it. Except for Cillian Murphy that alone proves your low iq you stupid ape brained, cock sucking, basement dwelling subhuman. Cillian Murphy Is a MTN with status maxx halo stupid fuck 2023 faggot. A good upper maxilla isn’t uncommon to see retard basement dweller kike.
Forward upper maxilla is uncommon hence why you, as genetic trash, are barking trying to get one. Caged at calling Cillian Murphy mtn so you can feel on his level. He’s a different species to you spic. I never claimed those “models” made up for the forward upper maxilla, I actually just claimed they look uncanny. Poor reading comprehension again. Now to make things clear again: I think forward upper maxilla always makes you look uncanny. No making up for it. Get it? Spare me your spastic strawmans.
No he isnt decent looking you fucking moron. I posted his face numerous times in different servers and to different people THEY LAUGHED. THEY LAUGHED AT HIS FUCKING FACE you absolute fucking imbecile.
I know you lack critical thinking skills but he definitely mogs you. Anyone with a bit of creativity and insight would be able to tel that guys biggest failo is his nose, not muh maxilla. If he got a rhino you would be slitting your wrists like me and your family have been waiting to see for quite some time.

Pheno matters but one thing that fucks up certain phenos is flat maxilla and other falios. But flat maxilla is a big one look at chinks pal
Why do maxilla fucks up only certain phenos?
I don’t get it, attractiveness is measured objectively if an chink has an flat maxilla but good rest of the features then he still would be considered gl, Robert pattinson has flat upper maxilla and he’s considered as most handsome male

Caged at a spic bluecel barking “back to tiktok’ with his 4 inch wrists to a user who’s been here longer. I said his maxilla is forward grown retard. Get it? My point is you’re wrong because you’re an idiot. His maxilla isn’t flat. Is that clear enough for you? I didn’t say the word mandible. Given that you lack the ability to draw information from contextual clues I’ll make sure to be clear from now on. Maxilla, not mandible.
If you don’t think his maxilla is flat you’re a fucking moron. Also no you haven’t been in these spaces longer than me dipshit. There’s more forums than .org retard. Keep spewing these low iq rants ape brained faggot.
Forward upper maxilla is uncommon hence why you, as genetic trash, are barking trying to get one. Caged at calling Cillian Murphy mtn so you can feel on his level. He’s a different species to you spic. I never claimed those “models” made up for the forward upper maxilla, I actually just claimed they look uncanny. Poor reading comprehension again. Now to make things clear again: I think forward upper maxilla always makes you look uncanny. No making up for it. Get it? Spare me your spastic strawmans.
Low iq and cannot rate. If you think Cillian Murphy is above MTN you’re a retard basement dwellers who doesn’t understand beauty aesthetics. Also no forward upper maxilla doesn’t make you look uncanny absolute fucking idiot. Stop speaking please the flat maxilla chinks have is as flat as your brain faggot.
I know you lack critical thinking skills but he definitely mogs you. Anyone with a bit of creativity and insight would be able to tel that guys biggest failo is his nose, not muh maxilla. If he got a rhino you would be slitting your wrists like me and your family have been waiting to see for quite some time.
keep barking for me retard dog. I was busy and now drinking a shit ton of tequila so I can get to your level of competence. Currently finishing a cocktail while responding to you. Fucking sub 80 iq cretin. You’re an absolute joke

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you don’t think his maxilla is flat you’re a fucking moron. Also no you haven’t been in these spaces longer than me dipshit. There’s more forums than .org retard. Keep spewing these low iq rants ape brained faggot.

Low iq and cannot rate. If you think Cillian Murphy is above MTN you’re a retard basement dwellers who doesn’t understand beauty aesthetics. Also no forward upper maxilla doesn’t make you look uncanny absolute fucking idiot. Stop speaking please the flat maxilla chinks have is as flat as your brain faggot.

keep barking for me retard dog. I was busy and now drinking a shit ton of tequila so I can get to your level of competence. Currently finishing a cocktail while responding to you. Fucking sub 80 iq cretin. You’re an absolute joke
Oh you again. Didn’t read.

shitskin failos soooo hard whitecels can never fathom it that's why they deny racepill

Maxilla isn’t that important
A bad or a downward grown maxilla will always be a failo because if the maxilla is grown downward, it takes and mandible, eyes, chin, to recess and gives the face a droopy look like in the picture and commonly asians have this failo called the flat face

Attachments

• 5mk2jlu588v21.jpg
    5mk2jlu588v21.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 0