What is the best way to get rid of stress naturally?

Ohio

Ohio

High IQ
I don't usually stress a lot but recently I have been noticing some stress, so I was wondering what is the best no bullshit method to get rid of it.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Unironically, sex.

• +1
Reactions: leir, Tenshi and <6PSLcel
I don't usually stress a lot but recently I have been noticing some stress, so I was wondering what is the best no bullshit method to get rid of it.
going out for walks and doing breathing exercises helps me a lot with reducing stress.

• +1
Reactions: Ohio
I mean technically if you rope, than after you die you will never have to experience stress...

• +1
I mean technically if you rope, than after you die you will never have to experience stress...
Why would I rope if I'm 6'1 htn?

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
going out for walks and doing breathing exercises helps me a lot with reducing stress.
I'll have to try that out. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: AySab
going into a mindful state. If there are situations that stress you let the thoughts that come with this anxiety move past

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396 and Ohio
this. and mindfulness. If there are situations that stress you let these anxious thoughts move past. *accidentally double posted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
understanding the underlying reasons that cause you to stress and fixing them, might not be obvious and you probably have to think for some time, but once you have come up with those things, then target them to fix it. or you could just be sleep deprived, hungry, etc "easy" fixes

or those things might be something like the current political situation in the world, which you can't really change so in that case you have to learn a very important skill, not stressing about things you can't control, reading philosophy can help with this, stoicism for example

• +1
Reactions: Ohio and AySab
dont listen to this dumbass, 0 value to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
Nigga I am just joking, wdym with "don't listen to him" when I am just sarcastic
0 value, no one laughed, this nigga is looking for genuine answer not some delhi street comedian

0 value, no one laughed, this nigga is looking for genuine answer not some delhi street comedian

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
sex, sauna, meditation, grounding, sleep, exercises to name a few

• +1
cheek clapping

• +1
meditation can genuinely help

• +1
Go for a walk

• +1
MDMA
mephedrone
alcohol
benzos

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Aajonus vonderplanitz diet and gain fat on it

I live in constant stress like im Osama Bin Laden or some shit .

Take a shower