What is the best way to get straight teeth?

vrillionaire ice

vrillionaire ice

Iron
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Posts
24
Reputation
19
19 rn. Looking into Invisalign or braces I heard Invisalign is recessive since it apparently brings the teeth inwards. Would braces be a better alternative? It seems a lot of orthodontists genuinely doom patients skulls just for straight teeth, so not sure what I should be opting for? Any advice?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654
Straight teeth you say
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vrillionaire ice, cowmuncher26 and Absurdist
19 rn. Looking into Invisalign or braces I heard Invisalign is recessive since it apparently brings the teeth inwards. Would braces be a better alternative? It seems a lot of orthodontists genuinely doom patients skulls just for straight teeth, so not sure what I should be opting for? Any advice?
Anything that doesn't require extractions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vrillionaire ice

Similar threads

girthquakethefoid
Replies
2
Views
28
zenautist
zenautist
R
Replies
4
Views
36
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
pickupartist123
Replies
8
Views
42
halabi
halabi
U
Replies
3
Views
49
Grey_Horizons
Grey_Horizons
ReverseH&M
Replies
5
Views
46
edelknowsball
edelknowsball

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vrillionaire ice
Back
Top