GoodLittleFoidBoy
Kraken
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 3,696
- Reputation
- 3,023
should be getting a 40k a year job soon hopefully, would it be better moving into a apartment early or moving into a house with no rent but it’s a few months later
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How old are you, around how much does the house cost, and what is the apartment's rent? Do you still study, or are you finished?should be getting a 40k a year job soon hopefully, would it be better moving into a apartment early or moving into a house with no rent but it’s a few months later
Well I’m studying now but at the rate I’m doing it I’ll be done by December or even November, it’ll take 4-6 weeks to see if I passed and get my qualification though but I’m waiting currently to get 2 grand when I turn 18 so I can place a deposit on a place to rent, most places it says 650 per calendar month which the job offerings in the place I’m moving too are 39. Something something which is basically 40k and I’ll have another 2+ grand added onto that aswell saved aswell hopefully, I’m 17 currentlyHow old are you, around how much does the house cost, and what is the apartment's rent? Do you still study, or are you finished?