Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Like 4-4.5 or 6.5-7

I think it’s 5.5-6PSL.

@chadpreetinthemaking, @Dope @CarlSagan96 @MammothActuary

dn tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
Nah probably 6.5 to 7, 7 is basically god tier but 6.5 is just high tier chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
decimals don't exist, so whatever

From nearly visible to visible

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and TheMewingBBC
I never see people distinguish between 6 PSL and 6.5 PSL lol. This is why we need a new guide

I never see people distinguish between 6 PSL and 6.5 PSL lol. This is why we need a new guide
I mean people only post like either straight 3’s or 7+’s so. And that “jb gigslayer” u posted like 2 days ago was a 6.5

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
After 6.5 it doesn’t matter it’s just preference at that point

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, middayshowers, Zygos4Life and 4 others
The biggest difference in terms of going from shit to good. I'd say is probably 5-5.5 or 5.5 to 6 probably 5.5 to 6

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
The biggest difference in terms of going from shit to good. I'd say is probably 5-5.5 or 5.5 to 6 probably 5.5 to 6
This

1 PSL is the only change.
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nah probably 6.5 to 7, 7 is basically god tier but 6.5 is just high tier chad
Cage people. It's diminishing returns After a certain point

Going from average to above average is the biggest jump, simple mathematics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043

i think its 4,5 - 5

• Hmm...

• Love it
elaborate it's interesting
my logic is that looks distribution is a bell curve

the highest peak of the curve is 4 psl thats where most people locate. at both ends of spectrum there are less and less people

i was contemplating between 4-4.5 and 4.5-5, but the thing is. even though logically it'd make sense 4-4.5 is the best jump since on paper that's like biggest jump when it comes to mogging most amount of absolute number of people with 0,5 psl jump, at 4,5 you're pretty invisible still due to hypergamy in 2019, but when it comes 5, you start becoming a lot less invisible while still being near the peak of bell curve aka the 0.5 jump still gives a big boost regarding absolute number of people you mog. something like this would be my argument

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
my logic is that looks distribution is a bell curve

View attachment 139367

the highest peak of the curve is 4 psl thats where most people locate. at both ends of spectrum there are less and less people

i was contemplating between 4-4.5 and 4.5-5, but the thing is. even though logically it'd make sense 4-4.5 is the best jump since on paper that's like biggest jump when it comes to mogging most amount of absolute number of people with 0,5 psl jump, at 4,5 you're pretty invisible still due to hypergamy in 2019, but when it comes 5, you start becoming a lot less invisible while still being near the peak of bell curve aka the 0.5 jump still gives a big boost regarding absolute number of people you mog. something like this would be my argument
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
4.5 to 5 basically jumping from average to somewhat attractive. After 5 you start getting some iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Going from blonde (invisible) eyebrows to black eyebrows (given that you had good density and shape initially)

I mean people only post like either straight 3’s or 7+’s so. And that “jb gigslayer” u posted like 2 days ago was a 6.5
Probably yeah his eye region isn’t as good as it appeared from that angle

The biggest 1 psl jump would be 5 to 6.

Nah, 4 to 5 is. Invisible to attractive to some.
Definitely. 4 average the highest jump is 4 to 4.5 where you mog half of the average folks. 1 PSL point is 4 to 5. It's excellent news that this can be accomplished for a lot of people.
The biggest 1 psl jump would be 5 to 6.
average normie to high tier normie is best jump. Then you get diminishing returns and is better to put energy into other endevours rather then developing body dismorphia and runing your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Everything below 5.75 is pretty much the same.

Biggest 0.5 jump is 6.5 to 7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
4.5 to 5 basically jumping from average to somewhat attractive. After 5 you start getting some iois
I'm 5psl and don't ever get iois and why would I? You see a 6psl daily. if not even a couple times a day. girls only ioi 6+
Maybe psl 5.75 too

I'm 5psl and don't ever get iois and why would I? You see a 6psl daily. if not even a couple times a day. girls only ioi 6+
Maybe psl 5.75 too
I don't know where you live but in my area PSL 6 are better looking than 90% of the population and that makes them quite rare

I like to think about it like with IQ.
95-100 there isn't much difference, if at all.
145-150 there is a noticable difference

4 PSL and 5.75 are pretty much the same?
As someone that's been everywhere from 3 to 6 PSL, yes. There's no actual substantial difference in treatment until you hit that mark.

As someone that's been everywhere from 3 to 6 PSL, yes. There's no actual substantial difference in treatment until you hit that mark.
transformation from 3 to 6 is impossible without surgeries you were probably fashiionminned haircutminned.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 2846, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Maybe psl 5.75 too

your psl 4.5

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I don't know where you live but in my area PSL 6 are better looking than 90% of the population and that makes them quite rare
that makes them 1/10 people.
big difference in 3-5
little difference in 4-5.5
3psl and below are litteraly avoided and laughed at behind their backs
your psl 4.5
majority give me a rating between 5-5.5
depends on the persons preference for the prettyboy type

Going from blonde (invisible) eyebrows to black eyebrows (given that you had good density and shape initially)
Damn i think i'll do it.

4.5 to 5psl gives most difficulty level reduction for life for 0.5psl.
From average to above average.
From 5.5 to 6 you get from above average to actually attractive, as 5.5 you can still date easily and even slay with the right behavior, at 6+ it's the same but with more and higher quality women.

If you're average slaying is 'getting lucky' and ltr is possible but less options.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy