What is the biggest looksmin you indulge in on a daily basis?

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Discuss.

For me it's smoking and excessive LDARing/feeding my self hate by lurking this forum. The severe sleep deprivation that results gives me noticeable NCT and cuck tier scleral show & dark circles under my eyes. Also haven't showered in like a week because idgaf anymore

Nightly I guess but sleep deprivation.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
sleep deprivation

• +1
sleep, binging sweet and carb

• +1
Reactions: carnage and dogtown
sleep would rn fix all of my problems looks wise

sleep deprivation or even worse, ldar in the form of going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 3pm, feels worse than normally getting 8 hours

sleep deprivation or even worse, ldar in the form of going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 3pm, feels worse than normally getting 8 hours
amateur, I do all nighters, fall asleep at 12AM and get up at 7PM and have microwave pasta and oat grains straight outta the box for breakfast, then LDAR/shitpost the rest of the day, falimcelling and doing dumbbell curls while sitting at the computer for up to 6hrs in one sitting. Then jerk off, have a cigarette, and go to bed

living the high life i tell ya brahs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
penis shrinking in the laundry

Sugar and drugs

Nothing man, im Mr Clean tbh ngl

amateur, I do all nighters, fall asleep at 12AM and get up at 7PM and have microwave pasta and oat grains straight outta the box for breakfast, then LDAR/shitpost the rest of the day, falimcelling and doing dumbbell curls while sitting at the computer for up to 6hrs in one sitting. Then jerk off, have a cigarette, and go to bed

living the high life i tell ya brahs
u ok bro?

Sleep deprivation, its really cucking my gains

Browsing this forum

Too many to list

nothing that directly affects my looks, just overdosing dopamine with content, fap etc.

sleep deprivation, drinking

Never washing my face

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Never sleeping

no appropriate sleeping schedule for my recessed maxilla

• So Sad