What is the biggest shithole city in western Europe?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Whats the biggest shithole city in western europe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
all of them

idk if its the biggest but paris comes to mind, its dirty af with a high crime rate

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: seethe
Every british city, malmö, paris, marseille

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, seethe and yeeyeeslayer
Tel Aviv

For some reason they are in Eurovision and play the Eurocup.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Malmö, also every city in the UK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, northern mogger and yeeyeeslayer
If you live in the city centre, it’s actually one of the best
facts, the best parts of the UK are goated and arguably some of the best cities/places in the world

brussels without a doubt, there are literally neighbourhoods where the cops just never go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer and northern mogger
Feels like every city has an immigrant filled area with many roadmen and high crime

Are you saying that they are not natives to the land they are currently in? Are you antisemetic?
Saying it's native land while coming from poland is pure larp

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
name one good city in uk
While I agree with you France and mainland have a lot of dogshit places. The differnce is mainland Europe is prettier than the shittest isles so even the slumbs of south France actally look pretty weather wise meanwhile the UKs shitholes are excentuated with a dreadful foreboding of doom with our grey buildings and sky with rain ofc to top it off. Truly no wonder Britain always has the darkest sense of humor in the world

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Staceymaxxing and northern mogger
While I agree with you France and mainland have a lot of dogshit places. The differnce is mainland Europe is prettier than the shittest isles so even the slumbs of south France actally look pretty weather wise meanwhile the UKs shitholes are excentuated with a dreadful foreboding of doom with our grey buildings and sky with rain ofc to top it off. Truly no wonder Britain always has the darkest sense of humor in the world
The british brick buildings are shit, no nature, ugly women, no wonder the british went elsewhere

Buenos Aires

Shanghai Tokyo Singapore even a lot of lesser known chinese cities mog all of them to oblivion in terms of modernism, tidiness, convenience , non existent crime rate, affordability etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
wherever your whore mother is from

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Cope dude its a university city, rich as well, compare it to a shithole like Frankfurt it mogs.
the name sucks thats why, idk much about modern germany, all my knowledge comes from eu4

these r filled with turks/immigrants so i undrestand why u mentioned them but why the other 2 ?
Frankfurt is the city with most immigrants (like 30%) and most criminal as well (or it always interchanges between Frankfurt and Berlin every year, which is the most criminal)

Its train station area is known to be a shithole full of hookers, drugs and ethnics

Bremen pretty much the same.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Frankfurt is the city with most immigrants (like 30%) and most criminal as well (or it always interchanges between Frankfurt and Berlin every year, which is the most criminal)

Its train station area is known to be a shithole full of hookers, drugs and ethnics

Bremen pretty much the same.
ok now what are your favourite areas in Germany/nicest areas, i'm guessing munich and hamburg will be there

ok now what are your favourite areas in Germany/nicest areas, i'm guessing munich and hamburg will be there
Rural areas.

Cities Munich, other cities in Bavaria too.

Dresden is nice too although not ideal.

Then Vienna is beautiful too.

London, filled with retarded immigrants

Last edited:
Laughok now what are your favourite areas in Germany/nicest areas, i'm guessing munich and hamburg will be there
IMG 1519

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
the diversity of this site, place has like 30k people, some random town has more people than that how did you end up here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and yeeyeeslayer
View attachment 2772263
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
the diversity of this site, place has like 30k people, some random town has more people than that how did you end up here
same way you ended up here, leichtenstein is one of the richest countries in europe as well btw

• +1
Reactions: seethe
Haven't been to much. For vacation:

Tyrol and South Tyrol. Upper Bavaria. Swabia

idk have only been to Munich and Bamberg. Liked both.
how can you call frankfurt a shithole? seems very nice to me from the pictures online (althoguh ik that doesn't show u the bad parts)
Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 12926 AM
Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 13141 AM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 1.30.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 1.30.27 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0