A
alexum
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2026
- Posts
- 56
- Reputation
- 15
I have a 40mm palate and got braces and still can’t open my mouth properly
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ye it’s weird I haven’t seen others with this problem I don’t even want to send a photofacial muscles idk bro
well u cant get help without a photoYe it’s weird I haven’t seen others with this problem I don’t even want to send a photo
well u cant get help without a photo
Wymmaxilla
prolly he means recessions in maxilla and in general
vertically deficient and/or recessed maxilla
Imo it’s ok. just a dude smiling. i think ur overthinking it son. Just be happy and smileView attachment 5702218So retarded looking
I’m not recessed from the side thoprolly he means recessions in maxilla and in general
ur prolly just overthinking it bro. trust ur smile is normal and not ugly or sumI’m not recessed from the side tho
Thanksur prolly just overthinking it bro. trust ur smile is normal and not ugly or sum