What is the cause of this kind of profile

D

Deleted member 4694

Iron
1576188402332d

It's nose is projected sign of a good maxilla however it is recessed, we can see that nose hangs, the soft tissues of the nose are not supported by the maxilla. Is it possible to have the middle part of the maxilla projected, but have the lower part recessed ?

If this is the case, this kind of person is a candidate for a lefort I but not for a facepuller which could advance the middle part of the maxilla, no ?

Cranial base

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Cranial base

Ok I don't really understand the theory of cranial base, but anyone can give me an answer. In this case the best treatment is lefort I, facepuller can increase deformity with advancement of the entire maxilla, or not ? I have the same problem, i want to take mse appliance with facepuller but i m afraid, that facepuller give me a nose of german shepherd ...

Absolute thrash

Look at his upper lip

Gay Alien skull

Grow out your hair to cover it, I have a similar occiput and I keep my hair long.

You don't understand i think maxillary protaction is not ideal for a caucasian, but it's ideal for asian.

Typic caucasian recessed (lower part):
-Great improvement with lefort I:
preview@2x-677a722e.jpg

-Subhuman to subhuman with facemask
Extraoral-profile-views-A-before-and-B-after-maxillary-protraction-by-Class-III.png