Deleted member 1428

Platinum
having a girlfriend
being romantic with a girl
being intimate with a girl
kissing a girl
putting your willy in a girls hole

done all but the last one
I probably could've escalated to sex with the gf I had but I was too mentalcel and bailed on the relationship, my brain was/is fucked

done all but the last one
I probably could've escalated to sex with the gf I had but I was too mentalcel and bailed on the relationship, my brain was/is fucked
are you ugly?
post a picture of yourself, and post a picture of your girlfriend if you are a true respectable user

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
are you ugly?
post a picture of yourself, and post a picture of your girlfriend if you are a true respectable user
Yeah to be frank I'm not comfortable posting pics on here but I will tell you shit and try and be realistic as possible and let you judge for yourself.
Basically I think I'm probably slightly below average but I think a lot of that is due to the fact that I'm currently overweight (230 lbs at 6'3). Obviously my biggest failo is that I'm norwooding, otherwise I don't think I have many failos. My biggest halo is probably my height. I think I have potential to be a high 5 or low 6 PSL without serious cosmetic surgery aside from HT to fix norwooding given that I also fully softmaxx. Right now I would probably consider myself a 4 PSL.
I still get IOIs from women, but most of the time moderate and they're not insanely frequent. I posted my pic in a rate thread on 4chan once against my better judgment and got a lot of replies telling me I was attractive. I have been catcalled once. Idk what else to say about it.
My GF I would realistically say was between a high 4 PSL or a middle 5 PSL. Pretty cute latina chick. I was definitely very sexually attracted to her. Thin with a great face. She approached me several times which is why we started dating at all. Several of my friends told me they thought she was very attractive without me having to prompt them.
Tried to be as realistic as possible to fight my own bias, some positive bias of course may still exist though. Make of it what you will. Maybe in the future I might consider posting a pic.
EDIT: Oh also, my friend's cute gf has told me that she thought I was sexy and another friend's gf gave me an IOI. I would never act on it though but both those things did raise my confidence.

Yeah to be frank I'm not comfortable posting pics on here but I will tell you shit and try and be realistic as possible and let you judge for yourself.
Basically I think I'm probably slightly below average but I think a lot of that is due to the fact that I'm currently overweight (230 lbs at 6'3). Obviously my biggest failo is that I'm norwooding, otherwise I don't think I have many failos. My biggest halo is probably my height. I think I have potential to be a high 5 or low 6 PSL without serious cosmetic surgery aside from HT to fix norwooding given that I also fully softmaxx. Right now I would probably consider myself a 4 PSL.
I still get IOIs from women, but most of the time moderate and they're not insanely frequent. I posted my pic in a rate thread on 4chan once against my better judgment and got a lot of replies telling me I was attractive. I have been catcalled once. Idk what else to say about it.
My GF I would realistically say was between a high 4 PSL or a middle 5 PSL. Pretty cute latina chick. I was definitely very sexually attracted to her. Thin with a great face. She approached me several times which is why we started dating at all. Several of my friends told me they thought she was very attractive without me having to prompt them.
Tried to be as realistic as possible to fight my own bias, some positive bias of course may still exist though. Make of it what you will. Maybe in the future I might consider posting a pic.
EDIT: Oh also, my friend's cute gf has told me that she thought I was sexy and another friend's gf gave me an IOI. I would never act on it though but both those things did raise my confidence.
post a pic in my dms bro

Done all 5

• Woah
Have never seen a girl irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LordNorwood and IWantToMax
Having a girlfriend - > never, or at most with that girl that's been typing me for 3 years, but I don't even know jfl
Being romantic - > with a classmate 3 years ago, at the beginning of the relationship we were getting on really well.
Or with a girl at a party this summer, she took care of me while I was throwing up jfl, she was so sweet.
Being intimate - > I can't recall being alone with a girl, ever.
Kissing - > Didn't kiss, but got a girl hold my hand and lay her head on my shoulders some weeks ago. Too high inhib to kiss tbh.
P in V - > never even been close, idk

Having a girlfriend - > never, or at most with that girl that's been typing me for 3 years, but I don't even know jfl
Being romantic - > with a classmate 3 years ago, at the beginning of the relationship we were getting on really well.
Or with a girl at a party this summer, she took care of me while I was throwing up jfl, she was so sweet.
Being intimate - > I can't recall being alone with a girl, ever.
Kissing - > Didn't kiss, but got a girl hold my hand and lay her head on my shoulders some weeks ago. Too high inhib to kiss tbh.
P in V - > never even been close, idk
fuck your whore motherrr for this format fuckk kyou i am not reading it fuckkkk

• +1
Reactions: stolendayz
yeah, my jaw and voice thread
and i have shown you before
if you dont, i will show you ugly pictures of me if you dm me man, i am being for real, just show me i have no one to pm it to on this forum, nboody is paying me to expose yu

yeah, my jaw and voice thread
and i have shown you before
if you dont, i will show you ugly pictures of me if you dm me man, i am being for real, just show me i have no one to pm it to on this forum, nboody is paying me to expose yu
I don't think I ever saw that thread
tbh I CBA right now but I might shoot you one later, why are you so curious btw? Not that I'm taken aback but idk why it matters that much. Reason why I don't post a pic is partly fear of doxxing partly that I will get roasted by people on here which would probably be the worst thing for me as a mentalcel, my sense of identity is fragile enough as it is.

I don't think I ever saw that thread
tbh I CBA right now but I might shoot you one later, why are you so curious btw? Not that I'm taken aback but idk why it matters that much. Reason why I don't post a pic is partly fear of doxxing partly that I will get roasted by people on here which would probably be the worst thing for me as a mentalcel, my sense of identity is fragile enough as it is.
because you say youre overweight but included parts from your life
you could also dm me on discord
but i know you wont insecure fatso

• JFL
because you say youre overweight but included parts from your life
you could also dm me on discord
but i know you wont insecure fatso
JFL you're right I probably won't, as I said I'm mentalcel as fuck.
How about this, if you DM me everyday with a message saying "lose the weight fatass" I'll send you a before/after as well as a pic of the girl I dated when I get to 170 lbs. Up to you.

JFL you're right I probably won't, as I said I'm mentalcel as fuck.
How about this, if you DM me everyday with a message saying "lose the weight fatass" I'll send you a before/after as well as a pic of the girl I dated when I get to 170 lbs. Up to you.
nah dude dont make me do that man haha. we are all friends on this forum but especially you and me. i still remember the first time i saw you on this website.. made my dick hard

no but for real you fat retard send me a pic

• JFL
nah dude dont make me do that man haha. we are all friends on this forum but especially you and me. i still remember the first time i saw you on this website.. made my dick hard

no but for real you fat retard send me a pic
damn you really are 15
post a pic in my dms bro
Alright bud I'm in a low inhib mood. It's your lucky day.

Last edited: