What is the college degree that boosts your smv the most?

Dont chose a degree for women, but for money

If you are chadlite+ chose business administration,
easy degree, leaves you with enough free time to party and looksmax and slay hoes

If you are incel/normie and good at math chose Engineering or CS
If you are incel/normie and bad at math chose medicine/law

But you need to be NT for those fields.

Imagine going through years of HARD work in medical schooling and going into debt not because your passionate about it, but to just increase your smv.

C  Data Users DefApps AppData INTERNETEXPLORER Temp Saved Images CE65CFXUkAE4t9X

Boi if you dont start fucking looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6273 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
yeah when you dedicate like 10 years in that field you will have higher smv but in fact you are old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yeah when you dedicate like 10 years in that field you will have higher smv but in fact you are old as fuck
Not to mention the debt so even if you were saving for surgeries forget it because its gonna have to be held off till your almost 30 at least.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
the one that costs you the least and makes you the most money, such that you can buy surgeries and actually increase your smv

Medicine, Economics in a private Uni, engineering

the one that costs you the least and makes you the most money, such that you can buy surgeries and actually increase your smv
You will but surgery in your 30s

You will but surgery in your 30s
depends, here you can finish "university for more applied engineering" at age 22-23. After a few years of working you will have enough money to ascend. So still in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Why 30? it's not unreasonable to think you'd be able to get enough money in 5 years.
Cuz you need 4 years for bachelor and you go to med school after. You wouldnt get surgery in ur early 20s

Cuz you need 4 years for bachelor and you go to med school after. You wouldnt get surgery in ur early 20s

I never said anything about becoming a doctor. I'd much rather work as a programmer. Becoming a FAANG engineer mogs IMO and it's not impossible if you have high IQ.

I never said anything about becoming a doctor. I'd much rather work as a programmer. Becoming a FAANG engineer mogs IMO and it's not impossible if you have high IQ.
Ah i thought we were talking about medschoolcelling. Anyways i wish i couldve studied when i was young, now i need to take a lotta years to get surgery.

Degree is irrelevant for smv, women would rather fuck stoner chad who works in mcdonalds then incel oxbridge med student. Degree is only good if you use it to get a high status job. A degree alone doesnt give you status.

Medicine can be a good degree for moneymaxxing but all that does is make you a viable betabuxxer if your incel. Your not going to be a statusmaxxed surgeon hyperchad if you dont have to looks for it.

Choose a degree that you want to do, medicine is hard and u will rope if your doing it just to "increase smv."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643

Fucking brutal ngl. Guy had a heart of gold aswell. Also if that is what women consider average in the uk i cant even begin to consider how over it is.