What is the correct rating system.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
And where does subhuman fall into place. I saw some kid get his front profile rated at “subhuman” even though he looked LTN-MTN. Not only am I curious to see what the rating system is like on here, but I also want to know if Subhuman is a commonly used term around here. Because to me it sounds like someone who is deformed or has a SEVERE severe failo

And where does subhuman fall into place. I saw some kid get his front profile rated at “subhuman” even though he looked LTN-MTN. Not only am I curious to see what the rating system is like on here, but I also want to know if Subhuman is a commonly used term around here. Because to me it sounds like someone who is deformed or has a SEVERE severe failo
subhuman is commonly used even on people who are attractive especially on TikTok even though i believe it supposed to only be used on people with disabilities or deformity

subhuman is commonly used even on people who are attractive especially on TikTok even though i believe it supposed to only be used on people with disabilities or deformity
I agree, I can reference the post if you want where I saw it. Especially for that kid could be incredibly dehumanizing.

Ratings are pointless, really.