what is the correct teeth position?

EnviadoVerde

EnviadoVerde

whitemaxxing
so i have a question: should my teeth touch while I rest them? I've seen some videos that say human teeth should rest on top of each other like pic below
Images 19

but when i do this and i walk my jaw literally goes down and make them hit
I always lived not putting them on top of each other but i saw this is the wrong thing to do actually.
also sorry for bad English

so i have a question: should my teeth touch while I rest them? I've seen some videos that say human teeth should rest on top of each other like pic below
View attachment 2203392
I always lived not putting them on top of each other but i saw this is the wrong thing to do actually.
do you mean the upper teeth completely cover the lower ones? If yes you have a deep bite

your teeth are not supposed to touch in neutral, they're supposed to hang a little with your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
You have an OVER bite

Attachments

• images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Use your tongue for position
how to train your dragon animation GIF

they're supposed to be in contact but only lightly. but don't try to force them into a position that may look better to you, just do what's comfortable. also put your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

View attachment 2203392
As long as the bottom teeth aren't in front of the top teeth.