What is the correlation between wisdom teeth and looks? High IQ please come help.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I always thought that keeping your wisdom teeth is a massive chad trait, mike mew also proposed this, and it makes obvious logical sense since it means your bones must be projected enough to leave room and your palate must be wide enough to create enough general circumference for the teeth to fit. But, today my dentist told me I am one of the few lucky people who get to keep their wisdom teeth, but I am completely subhuman ogrecel. Meanwhile, my chad friend who mogs me and gets called 10/10 by multiple people got his wisdom teeth out relatively young. Wtf? I dont get it, can someone explain? Is it perhaps because my acromegaly made lots of room for my teeth cause of the sheer size of the bones but made me ugly for the same reason? I cant understand this issue.

• +1
Reactions: mug, PubertyMaxxer and Htobrother
Getting them removed causes bone density loss. Don’t get them removed

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, mvp2v1, currylightskin and 2 others
Getting them removed causes bone density loss. Don’t get them removed
So is it that getting them removed will make you incel, but if you have enough room to keep them in it doesnt mean anything?

Of course I wont get them removed, I dont need to and even if the dentist said I did I still wouldnt.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 9801
So is it that getting them removed will make you incel, but if you have enough room to keep them in it doesnt mean anything?

Of course I wont get them removed, I dont need to and even if the dentist said I did I still wouldnt.
Dentists are jews profiting off the clueless
goyms

If u have enough room to keep them it won’t change anything yes. If u don’t have enough room to keep them, but you keep them anyways, it will make u better looking, more robust. It might hurt a bit to adapt to it but the palate will accomodate them, even if they don’t grow out straight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 19066 and Salieri
Getting wisdom teeth removed is guaranteed inceldom. Having it is nothing special tho in terms of looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salieri and currylightskin